Driver needed for Raptor F1! F1WGP3L

Posted by Diax F1 
Driver needed for Raptor F1! F1WGP3L
Date: December 30, 2006 04:38PM
Posted by: Diax F1
If you are reading this, you must be curious about what the F1WGP3L is. Either that, or you are interested in joining.

For those who do not know what the F1WGP3L is, it is a GP3 league. It has been running for 8 seasons already, and has faced hardships and troubled times. However, it is still strong today.

If you are interested in joining a team, there is a vacany that must be filled.

This vacany is with Raptor F1, a B-team of Raptor GP, a team that will be participating in their 5th season.

In Season 8, Raptor GP finished 5th in the title standings. Raptor F1 finished one place behind, in 6th.

Even though those positions seem reputable, Raptor Racing is desperate to challenge for race wins and the championship. Raptor F1, with the right person to fill the vacany, will be able to do such a thing.

The lead driver for Raptor F1 is former admin and 2 time race winner Dean Kittleson (me). We're hoping to win more races, and get higher up in the standings.

If you are interested, PM me.
Re: Driver needed for Raptor F1! F1WGP3L
Date: December 30, 2006 09:24PM
Posted by: Rico
Im testdriver there :D (Could have been racedriver but im adminning and participating in some other leagues so pretty busy). This is an team with tone of the finest teammanagers and an great atmosphere. I can tell you that if you have Dean (DiaxF1) as youre teammate you have an good young talent next to you who is very fast so you might learn something of him!
Date: December 30, 2006 09:27PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
Good luck Dean!
Date: December 31, 2006 11:40AM
Posted by: Diax F1
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im testdriver there :D (Could have been racedriver
> but im adminning and participating in some other
> leagues so pretty busy). This is an team with tone
> of the finest teammanagers and an great
> atmosphere. I can tell you that if you have Dean
> (DiaxF1) as youre teammate you have an good young
> talent next to you who is very fast so you might
> learn something of him!

Or be able to outdo me every step of the way. Seems Alan Reidy is willing to return. ^_^ Good on him too. We need a guy like him for the team.
Date: January 01, 2007 01:51PM
Posted by: Rico
He is surely fast mabey even an future champ! anyway if you Dean or Matt read this ive put my eyes back on Rico-Raptor Racing for the first race only atm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy