16 most popular tracks

Posted by Pontini 
16 most popular tracks
Date: December 18, 2006 11:01AM
Posted by: Pontini
Hi

I would like to start a new championship with 16 best tracks available on the internet...which track would you put in slot 1, slot 2, slo 3 etc..
Just to give you an idea of my favourite tracks until now
-Mugello
-Elkhart Lake
-Monza
-Indianapolis
-Sepang
-Shanghai
-Monaco
-Silverstone
-Donington 1937
-Paul Ricard

Maybe you also have these tracks in your chamionship? Slot?

Rgds
Re: 16 most popular tracks
Date: December 19, 2006 01:39PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
01. South Africa GP: Kyalami
02. Brasil GP: Interlagos
03. USA GP: Long Beach
04. San Marino GP: Imola
05. Spain GP: Barcelona
06. Monaco GP: Monte-Carlo
07. Canada GP: Montreal
08. Great Britain GP: Silverstone
09. France GP: Magny-Cours
10. German GP: Nürburgring
11. Hungary GP: Budapest
12. Belgium GP: Spa-Franchorchamps
13. Italian GP: Monza
14. Portugal GP: Estoril
15. Japanese GP: Suzuka
16. Australia GP: Adelaide

that's my favourite List :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2006 01:43PM by DJ Rotty.
Re: 16 most popular tracks
Date: December 19, 2006 02:53PM
Posted by: Davidius
I am about to start a 4 division series using various drivers and teams from the mid 1980's onwards.

The tracks are assigned per division and as I have d/loaded so many off the net I am planning on assigning each track a number based on what the tracks were really used for.

E.g. all current F1 tracks and tracks over the last 10-15 years are div 1. other f1 and major tracks div 2. All other tracks Div 3 and 4 including oval tracks. (Want to use the ovals as tracks for rookies to practise getting used to cars.)

As the game is on my other pc I will repost regarding my best 16 tracks and slots.

Also on a note re my all time 4 division series. I have d'loaded a number of carsets to go with tracks. Anyone have anyway to try to make the field even and more realistic.

E.G. Prost and senna from the late 80's early 90's have lower HP and grip than say Schumy from 2004. If I used the figures from the carsets i have then Schumy will lap Prost and Senna every race.

I have thought about using Schumy as benchmark for modern day and prost for the 80's and then assigning values to the other drivers based as a percentage overall.

Any thoughts on this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy