Error gpx racemanager

Posted by Pontini 
Error gpx racemanager
Date: November 04, 2006 10:15PM
Posted by: Pontini
Hi

I tried to install gpx manager but i get foll error
Component MSFLXGRD.OCX not correctly registered , file is missing or invalid??? Who can help?
Re: Error gpx racemanager
Date: November 04, 2006 10:47PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
it means you need to put that file in the windows/system32 folder that OCX. Look for it in my site foth the extra files.

-------------------------------
Date: November 05, 2006 08:00AM
Posted by: dada
JE JE ..... seems nowdays nobody is reading the "read me " file ...

Date: November 05, 2006 08:46AM
First of all i can read and i already put the files in this windows/system32 file but it's not working at all. I get several erros f.e run time error 50003, run time error 339 and it still says component comdlg32.ocx is not registered, not valid or missing
Date: November 05, 2006 05:06PM
Posted by: dada
in that way i am sorry ....

I NEVER NEVER NEVER had ANY ANY ANY problems with Scandura's projects

But of course i always read the read me file FIRST....

ps .... i didnt said that you cant read ...i said that you dont read

Anyway

the race manager page here

"....Files to install in your .../Windows/System32/ folder in case of compatibility issues of the managers with the
operating system. Backup the original files before to overwriting them.
Changed the COMCTL32.OCX to solve crashing problems.

Date: November 05, 2006 06:22PM
guys, i'm sorry for the issue of the ocx to install but it is something i can't sort out because i got that on 5 computers there are 5 different issues as you may miss one or more of those files. In example the MSflexgrid seems to be not present for almost all the users who sent me feedback and other where not compatible with my visual basic version.

Anyway Pontini, it's strange that you installed them but it still says they are not registered. It means they are not in the right folder. What OS are you using? Win 98 or Win XP?

Come on Dada, don't scary the customers or the business will go down :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2006 06:28PM by R_Scandura.
Date: November 05, 2006 08:22PM
I'm using windows 98 se and i did put all of your files in windows/system32 directory without success...
Date: November 05, 2006 08:32PM
try to put them inside the 'System' folder then (not system32)

Date: November 05, 2006 09:01PM
I wil try...but can i do any harm to my pc?
Date: November 08, 2006 02:09AM
Posted by: Fincent
Sort of off topic now but since the rancemanger theme is up I thought I'd conratulate Roberto Scandura on creating such a useful tool :). I've always used version 3 and not used version 4 because it confused me at first with the different approach but I've been getting used to it these past few days and..well..thanks mate! Makes keeping track of my championship so much easier :)

Right...back on topic, lol. Pontini I dont imagine it can do any harm but if it were me in your situation I would do the following:
- Check the System folder (not System32 like Roberto said) for the files you are intending to copy.
- If they are already there then MAKE A BACKUP :)!
- Copy over the files and test racemanager.
- If it works, hey presto your problem is solved.
- If it doesnt work or you notice something up with your system, remove the files and put the backup ones back in their place and give your system a reboor to make sure.

Hope this helps :)

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: November 08, 2006 07:13AM
Fincent, i will try and make back up first, i will let you know if it works. A bit off topic also , i can't load a saved game strange enough. I get foll error mssg; wrong file type?
I do not understand that, file is called game.cha. (first race of the championship). Has it something to do with the extension .cha?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy