Helmet shapes

Posted by Spike02 
Helmet shapes
Date: May 21, 2002 04:50PM
Posted by: Spike02
Help......i try to export a smaller helmet using car editor 3.7 and the appearance of the helmet doesn't change at all when i play the game.......
Re: Helmet shapes
Date: May 22, 2002 05:21AM
Posted by: Gusto
you can't do this, why do you want a smaller helmet, have you got a little head, which reminds me of a story about a chap who discovered a bottle on the beach and of course upon opening the bottle out popped a beatiful genie. I shall grant you three wishes says the genie and the guy wishes for pots of money, a huge mansion and then asks for sex, no way says the genie, no sex, ok then replies the guy, how about a little head?

the artist formerly known as
Date: May 22, 2002 11:17AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"you can't do this"

em, but CarShape editor allows you to edit helmet shapes dont it?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 22, 2002 02:00PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
hehe good joke mortal

Date: May 23, 2002 04:49AM
it is ellis isn't it? well, whatever anyhoo yes the editor does allow u to edit the shape but hey it's so goddamn small the changes are barely noticable, I recall someone released open faced helmets for a 60's carset. I suppose they're lost with the closure of classic.

Date: May 24, 2002 01:28AM
Yo Sup

Yeah, im Ellis :)

I tried editing the shape of the helmet last night and although the changes look noticable in the editor they dont in the game :(

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 24, 2002 04:29AM
weird isnt it, and to make it even more curiouser ;-) with some carshape files you can insert a wheel and cockpit which appears different in the editor but doesn't appear to change anything ingame.

Date: May 24, 2002 01:20PM
Yo Sup

I tried making my own 2002 front wing shape, and in the editor it looks good but after exported the wing endplates are too high, its weird

Date: May 24, 2002 01:34PM
I've made a carshape of my own. It looks good to me.

anyways, how d'you insert a message into these posts?
Date: May 24, 2002 03:15PM
Yo Sup

Insert a message? What do u mean?

Date: May 24, 2002 04:27PM
Posted by: LS.
nuno is probably the best person to ask about this,

do a search for nuno and find out his email adress, and write to him about your problems

good luck :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 25, 2002 09:38AM
stupid me, i meant screenshots
Date: May 25, 2002 11:54AM
Yo Sup

Well, first you got to get a pic to upload, im sure you know bout the print screen button.

Save as a jpeg and uload it, to someplace like

[www.endoria.net]

not in english, but easy to work out

It will give a URL use these tages to insert an image

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy