New A1GP league...The original

Posted by calimbo 
New A1GP league...The original
Date: October 13, 2006 02:36AM
Posted by: calimbo
Hi people.

Me and my mate, Hector, we're launching the new and the original A1GP league for GP3.

Yes, this is the original, since Alex has been too dishonest with us. The new league's site he's showing you, Hector made it, and Alex almost stole it, even the ideas he had for the league, and his great skills at designing the website.

Alex also wanted Hector to erase his name from the new website, and make it look like if it was Alex's.

Because of all this, Hector decided to leave Alex alone, and do his new league, which I'm going to support. A league where the driver must be treated with respect, and no driver will be suspended for expressing themselves.

Join us!! As you saw, the website looks awesome, and it should be really good. It doesn't matter if your country's team is full, you can drive for another one, for example, if you're from Brazil, but it is full, you can drive for Japan.

We're still working on it, and we're trying to make a good league.

If you're interested, please leave a message, or send me an email: calimbo21@hotmail.com

[www.a1grandprix3.co.nr]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2006 02:51AM by calimbo.
Re: New A1GP league...The original
Date: October 13, 2006 03:36AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Of course, respaldo_hector... etc is a small give away as to where the design came from.

Gotta wonder why...

Maricon ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: October 13, 2006 10:46AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
what?

he was building the site for me!
Date: October 13, 2006 10:50AM
Where exactly have I claimed to make that website?

Hector made the website.... I never asked him to remove his name... this is all bollocks Camilo.
Date: October 13, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Camilo. You are so rat-arsed at Alex about a little personal disagreement that you copy his idea?!?!

That is way below the belt.

Not to mention you lie and cheat your way into believing you and Hector created the idea of the A1GP3 league?

Pathetic.

www.a1grandprix3.co.nr
[www.a1gp3league.co.nr]

Look at Race 1 preview on the REAL A1GP3 league (the second link) and then look at the front page of the first link, people.

Camilo has copied everything. Maybe not the track map, but still.

Not to mention, Camilo's download section is under construction, whereas Alex's, while it may look a little untidy (no offence to you, mate) is working, proving you've either

Camilo, you have been named and shamed as copycats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2006 11:16PM by Diax F1.
Date: October 13, 2006 11:53PM
Wow, nice site. I really like the huge Yahoo! advert on the right.

Now, probably not many of you watch and follow darts, but that 'sport' proves there is room for two, and eventually the better version will draw the better players.

Good ol' Darwinian concepts. Hold on to your hats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: October 14, 2006 12:14AM
Well... let's see... my site was copied completley.. and the GP3 Community well not quite as big as world darts so....no not really very good suggestion there.

Also.... Im on a no lose situation..... if my site loses... I know that the idea was totally copied from me and chunks of my site (may I suggest a look at race previews to prove this) and at the end of the day.... I know I did no wrong.

Now... hop along Hubbins (literally... as I know you are one legged) and clear off!
Date: October 14, 2006 12:38AM
Posted by: calimbo
JA, and you still think this is personal? now there's three fighting with this, you bad admin.

Cmon, people, we have really good ideas for this league, join us!

At least we'll not ban you on the forum for saying things as you feel, instead, we'll try and solve em

Ah, and more important, we wont insult you at all! We'll all be treated with respect.

Join Us!!
Date: October 14, 2006 12:39AM
Bitching doesn't help matters.

Of course you think yours is better; that is only natural.

All I am saying is that you should be prepeared to allow the masses to decide where they want to be. That may take a lot longer than you initially expect, although it may be immediate. There is no way of telling until such time that the results become apparant.

Alex, all good ideas are copied - do you think Lotus felt happy when they watched Williams kick ass with active suspension in '92? What you need to do is keep ahead of the game, create better and newer ideas, and 'employ' people you can trust.

**EDIT**

Might be worth any prosepctive drivers reding this:

[i.domaindlx.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2006 01:01AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: October 14, 2006 01:12AM
Posted by: Nuvolari
Alex, I know that you and I started in a good way and I aprecciate that you invited me to your team. After so many things that we talked and the ideas we both have in common, must of them mine, I decided to make the website for you. But seeing your insults and no respect towards me, I decided I wont lose my time I vane for someone who don’t deserves it. Also I think the site I was doing wasn’t for everybody, but to make you look like a god, like a diva, because you pretended to leave me with no credits, and make me work as your employee, so everybody “see you like a god”. Well, let me tell you, that with your bad attitude, you’re just hiding big problems in your life. And so, I recommend you to go and see a phsychologist, to see if maybe he can help you to be a honest person.

Hector.
www.a1grandprix3.co.nr
Date: October 14, 2006 01:46AM
Posted by: Lucasjeha
That's enough Alex....You tried to do an A1GP league in the past but you failed...and now you said to Hector make a site for the championship but you were only trying to make him do everything to you and then you would make everybody thinks that you made everything...this is the real "copy of ideas" this is the real crime....you said that Camilo and Hector copied your idea of the league it's not true...in the way you think the guy who created the first GP3 league ever could sue everybody who has a league now? That's crazy man. Hector did an amazing job in the site...and your site were down for a long time....with nothing but the main page working so how can you say that he copied your ideas....he is a great designer he did everything and you were the one trying to copy him...Why the hell can't you assume what you do? Are you afraid about what people will say? And how can you say these things to Camilo...wanting the death of him and his family what kind of person are you? Are you a son of Hitler? You can't desire these things even to your worst enemy....you have to grown up man...For the talk I had to you at Msn I thinked you changed but no, now I see that you are still the same as you were in the past. We can't trust in you. You need help man. You really need help...
Date: October 14, 2006 07:47AM
Posted by: Briere
Lucasjeha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And how can you say these things to Camilo...wanting the
> death of him and his family what kind of person
> are you? Are you a son of Hitler? You can't desire
> these things even to your worst enemy

Exactly my thoughts
Date: October 14, 2006 12:09PM
jejejeje!

You all make me laugh.

How come I copy Camilo when my site was made over a year ago?

jejejee
Date: October 14, 2006 12:12PM
As for the conversation I know this is fake.

My MSN name was RIP larry last night.... not Alex.

unlucky Camilo.
Date: October 14, 2006 12:43PM
Posted by: Diax F1
@St. Hubbins: Keep your trap shut. You know full well that Camilo copied Alex's idea.

Additionally, you can tell that that convo is a fake.

1 - Alex's username was RIP Larry (like he has said)
2 - Alex doesn't write like that on MSN
3 - You posted it. Not Camilo.
4 - Alex would never go as far as death threats.

@Lucasjeha and @Briere: You're pathetic. So gullible. Just because somebody posts a conversation from MSN, you both believe that it is real.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2006 12:49PM by Diax F1.
Date: October 14, 2006 06:28PM
Posted by: Lucasjeha
Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @St. Hubbins: Keep your trap shut. You know full
> well that Camilo copied Alex's idea.
>
> Additionally, you can tell that that convo is a
> fake.
>
> 1 - Alex's username was RIP Larry (like he has
> said)
> 2 - Alex doesn't write like that on MSN
> 3 - You posted it. Not Camilo.
> 4 - Alex would never go as far as death threats.
>
> @Lucasjeha and @Briere: You're pathetic. So
> gullible. Just because somebody posts a
> conversation from MSN, you both believe that it is
> real.

You are sad man....Alex changed his name on msn isn't it easy to understand? Or you are so blind that you cannot see it....and well...why waste time with guys like you? That's what I ask myself....people like you doesn't deserves any attention. Well...so let's see what championship will have sucess Alex failed in the first time and will not have sucess again...he causes problems with everybody, see at f1wgp3l forums in the past thread, so these things will destroy his championship like it is happening to f1wgp3l as he is an admin there now....many drivers are gonna leave the league. Oh and about the death things yes Alex do it...he did it with Raymond a dutch mate of me....so please shut up and think very well before you post all these stupid comments
Date: October 14, 2006 06:31PM
yes of course 8-)

to be honest... i couldnt give a @#$%&... you guys are so sad if you copy other websites... get a grip of life!

as for you... Jeha.... stop bumming your other friends.... how am I destroying F1WGP3L?

I don't think so! you know that too.....
Date: October 14, 2006 06:32PM
as for my name change.... no I didnt... it was this all night.

Fool.

That was a big convo.... someone would have noticed my name change... where it was like this all night in respect of my lost friend.
Date: October 14, 2006 07:35PM
Has anybody said when the conversation took place?

Date: October 14, 2006 07:51PM
well last night I assume.

Hop along.... go cut your other leg off... do something useful with your life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy