Cockpit editor - turning ALL information OFF in software mode

Posted by abdelkader 
Hi!

I have been working on an early 90's steering wheel for software mode.

How can I turn off all the information in a cockpit?
I want to see ONLY a steering wheel and usual cockpit graphics , that's all.

I want to get rid of all the LCD stuff in the game( all the texts, LCD screen, lights, RPM lights, etc.). Only sky messages will survive.

I tick off everything what should be ticked off, then I export everything to the .exe but when I run the game I still can see speed meter, fuel meter, gear meter ,etc.

What's the solution?

Maybe there is another programm for cockpit editing which might solve my problems?

Anyone can help me? ...or not

Well , i have an old f1 carset/carshape from the 50´s and it have a cockpit whitout any LCD stuff .(dont have the LCD indeed)
is that what do you want?
Me too. And it's a bit weird to drive in such condition...=S
If I'm not wrong the 80's carsets are played with those cockpits. Even in gp2 I use to play with them.
@ marcosgp:
I think that it might be helpful to me.

If the cockpit , you are talking about, has no lcd stuff included and was made for SOFTWARE MODE I suppose it may be the thing I have been looking for.

If it's not too big, you can send it to my e-mail (see my profile) or give me a link where I could download it from.

P.S. Lately I have noticed that my e-mail developer has a huge problem with bigger files as I simply don't receive such e-mails,so it would be a good idea to upload it at some free file hosting server and to post the link here .

Cheers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2006 09:14AM by abdelkader.
@ abdelkader:

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!
Regards,
Marcos (marcosgp)
Day 22, F1 in my town!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy