Post all your track requests here

Posted by [FIN]Räkä 
Post all your track requests here
Date: September 03, 2006 09:09PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
As there's so much threads where I or someone else is asking for tracks, I thought it could be a good idea to make one thread where you can ask for tracks so everyone doesn't have to create a new thread every time. :)

Is there Donington park made for GP3? And I am also searching for Arrows livery (offtopic but didn't want to create a new thread). Every link seems tyo be dead :(
Re: Post all your track requests here
Date: September 03, 2006 09:11PM
Posted by: quickslick
which arrows are you searching for?
Date: September 03, 2006 09:34PM
2002 season
Date: September 03, 2006 09:41PM
your emailadress?
Date: September 03, 2006 10:07PM
Check your PM.
Date: September 03, 2006 10:44PM
Posted by: abdelkader
This time I am asking about "Tanaka International Circuit", Aida(near Kobe) ,Japan.

This track was used in the early 90's.

Has anybody got it?

<<<<<<<<<<< OUT OF DATE. I HAVE JUST FOUND THE CIRCUIT I WANTED, SO DON'T BOTHER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2006 11:13PM by abdelkader.
Date: September 04, 2006 12:21AM
Posted by: felix_el_gatosabanero
im searching adelaida circuit. felix_el_gatosabanero@yahoo.com
Date: September 04, 2006 12:27AM
Date: September 04, 2006 01:23AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
1. There have been three versions of the Donington Park circuit made for GP3.
a. A 1993 version by Matthew Burge.
b. A modern version by Roberto Scandura.
c. A 1930s version (different configuration) by abcdefg.

Matthew Burge's Donington Park can probably found either in the old downloads section of this website or on other websites with GP3 downloads.
Roberto Scandura's Donington Park is also likely on this website and probably on his own website as well.
abcdefg's Donington Park can be obtained from either his own website or the RaceSimCentral Grand Prix series discussion forum.

2. The Tanaka International Circuit (TI Circuit - Aida) was made by Oggo and can be downloaded from his website: [gpxcartworld.altervista.org] .
Roberto Scandura fixed the CC-line for this track and the new track dat file is problably available at his website.

(Search this forum or use Google to find the URLs or the websites that I mention above.)
Date: September 04, 2006 06:15PM
I am looking for "2006 track set". Does it exist?

Date: September 04, 2006 06:50PM
why not looking in the downloadsection??
Date: September 04, 2006 07:44PM
Yeah, right but 70% of the stuff at both :new and old download sections works only with gp3 - 2000. I have got 'normal' GP3.

Anyway ,I have managed to collect the tracks from 2006 and the only missing one is Istanbul Park (of course , such track exists, but... only for Gp3 -2000).

Somebody else already asked about Istanbul but his question wasn't answered in the helpful manner so I'm asking here.

Date: September 04, 2006 08:15PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
abdelkader Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Somebody else already asked about Istanbul but his question wasn't
> answered in the helpful manner so I'm asking here.

X_Acto Wrote:
> If you use the SEARCH botton there is an anwser to your question...
>
> -----------------------------------------------------

I think that answer is quite helpful enough. Or are you too idle to use the search button?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: September 04, 2006 08:23PM
Posted by: harjinator
Istanbul DOES exist for GP3 1.13, cos we used it for hotlaps a couple of weeks ago

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: September 04, 2006 10:07PM
I am not too idle to use search button.

By the way, you were right. I have found it after having searched the forum, but I found it when typed in "Ista-M-bul", previously I tried with the CORRECT version of the name of the city - Ista-N-bul, with no results.

Well, sometimes one has to make a mistake to find the truth ;-)

Date: September 04, 2006 11:17PM
Posted by: bdtj1815
The one major track used for many years in Formula One and not available in a usuable form, that I know of, is Mosport. The only version I have ever seen is an old beta version with no scenery etc. The circuit hosted the Canadian GP eight times between 1967 and 1977. If anyone is interested in making Mosport, or knows of another version, I would be most interested as I think it is the only track not available for all seasons between 1970 and today.
Date: September 05, 2006 12:06AM
Posted by: a_m_q
Hi, i went to abcdefg's website and downloaded Melbourne 1958, Silverstone 1948 and Monsanto Park 1959, but they don't have any jam files.
Is there any page with these tracks jam files?
Date: September 05, 2006 01:48AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
For the jam files for abcdefg's tracks you need to have the track that he based his on.
Mostly they are original GP3 or GP3-2k tracks. If they are addon tracks, he usually says which ones they are.
Date: September 05, 2006 11:14AM
Posted by: shlund
Hey everybody,

Thank you for kind help in this forum. My inquiry is the following: GP3 only have one LeMans track (Bugatti) worth driving. I know that GP2 has a couple of fine LeMans tracks available (1990)!! Andreas Schultz is perhaps the man behind!!
Maybee it is possible to convert one or two of these fine tracks to GP3.
I know that its not possible to have the complete distance but anyway the tracks work ok in a reduced version.
The newest carset for LeMans cars I know of is 2001 together with a carshape. Does anyone know of any newer versions???
Date: September 05, 2006 11:20AM
Posted by: Jackal
bdtj1815 schrieb:
> The one major track used for many years in Formula One and not
> available in a usuable form, that I know of, is Mosport. The only
> version I have ever seen is an old beta version with no scenery etc.
> The circuit hosted the Canadian GP eight times between 1967 and 1977.
> If anyone is interested in making Mosport, or knows of another
> version, I would be most interested as I think it is the only track
> not available for all seasons between 1970 and today.

I do think there is one version, as we used it in F1WGP3L last season. Unfortunately, it's no longer available for download there and I don't know where they had taken it from...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy