Fuji Mont

Posted by degas 
Fuji Mont
Date: August 31, 2006 03:55PM
Posted by: degas
Next year the japanese gp will be in Fuji. Is there a actual Fuji track? Where could I find it?
Re: Fuji Mont
Date: August 31, 2006 07:26PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Yes there is and actual Fuji track. It can be found in Japan, about 80km South West of Tokyo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: August 31, 2006 07:41PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
It's in Gran Turismo 4 I think. Fuji Speedway with different variations for GT e.t.c.

Thanks from,

Mike.
Date: August 31, 2006 08:19PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I have a 76-77 gp3 track by Warren Jenks and Starchild.
Looks like a long straight and mix of turns on the back section. Not terribly inspiring if its still the same.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: August 31, 2006 08:43PM
Posted by: vbc
@degas: I was going to say something like St. Hubbins, please use search engines, this forum and google, before making a topic.

You can download the track from here:
[www.grand-prix.4players.de]

Have fun

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: August 31, 2006 09:07PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
The new Fuji is drastically Tilke'd, but equally as uninspiring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: August 31, 2006 09:41PM
Posted by: drafi5
abcdefg made the 1965-73 layout, so no actual layout done.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: September 01, 2006 08:05AM
Posted by: degas
I didnĀ“t understand the problem in create a topic. But thanks all for this information, and sorry about.

:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy