[b] AGENUINE ATTEMPT TO SIMULATE THE 2002 FORMULA 1 SEASON [/b]

Posted by Brem 
A GENUINE ATTEMPT TO SIMULATE
THE 2002 FORMULA 1 SEASON

[centre]LATEST UPDATE FOR AUSTRIA! [/centre]

What it does do : It @#$%& up your enjoyment of Formula 1, brings the race into disrepute, makes a laughing stock of the sport in front of the whole world, and lastly, tarnishes the German Nation
Will this update give me the trophy and still place me in centre position on the podium if I yield and let the other driver through ;-) Has Jean Todt been removed as he was conspicuosly absent from the podium? Are drivers Mum's included with this brilliant update? Lastly will this update have the same effect as a two year contract?

the artist formerly known as
Gusto wrote:

Are drivers Mum's
> included with this brilliant update? Lastly will this update
> have the same effect as a two year contract?

Dear Gusto,

You know, I think you might be onto something here about driver's mums.

Pity Barrachello's mum did not turn up and we migt have been able to have a had a cat fight between her and Schumaker's mother. Right enough, even if Mama Barrachello was winning, chances are that there would be orders handed down to ask her to lose.

As to the contract - ahhem, not too sure whether we can build that into the update but it is worth considering - any other possible inclusions?
How about having your AI teammate steal your precious setup in the dying moments of the quals and snatching pole in front of you.

Or maybe the AI could steal your car, and leave you to chose between the car it dumped or the T-car?

Or maybe you could be forced to testdrive and develop the new car, while you drive the first couple of races of the season in the car from last year?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Oh, I forgot! If you are driving for another team, and you get rammed by the AI points leader, you get drive-through penalties. Can we have that too?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Morbid wrote:
> Or maybe you could be forced to testdrive and develop the new
> car, while you drive the first couple of races of the season
> in the car from last year?

LOL!

A major contribution to road simulation.
We've got to have the genius AI commentary as well.

"Surely we're not going to see team orders..."
"They definitely won't make Barrichello yield..."
"It's the final corner and Barrichello is going to win..."
"I DON'T BELIEVE IT..."

James Allen: Naive pratt.
LOL guys!!!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: [b] AGENUINE ATTEMPT TO SIMULATE THE 2002 FORMULA 1 SEASON [/b]
Date: May 13, 2002 09:48AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hehehehehe funny :D

And we can't forget Taking your 10 second penalty after the race. :P :B

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Yo Sup

hehe (6) <---msn thingy

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
how about, getting other teams development thrown out, (e.g. Williams Diff, Mclarens dual braking system)
all the options could be on the driver aids switches

F9 - Make your team mate move over
F10 - Get a Williams a 10sec stop go
F11 - Get a Mclaren disqualifed for no reason
F12 - Get your mate Bernine to tell all the drivers in front of you to let you though
I must say that with all these excellent additions this update may end up exceeding the game in size. Anyway I think that if the two year contract is not written into the update will it be disabled after a specific period thereby preventing me from driving? Does it also allow for the possibility of a cheap and easy team take-over without having to sacrifice too many "career-mode" points, dare I ask if the new update will support the addition of a brand new team as well ;-) If not can the Ferrari team be succesfully removed from the game thereby creating a vacant slot? Will it have a "doesn't really matter how many races I win now I won't get the points anyway" mode? This would be really useful for spoiling the rest of the season. Oh and before I forget, does it include the new "secret" F2002 carshape with the aerodynamic underfloor and the updated physics set to go with it? Even if I can't actually win any races with this update at least I'll be able to thrash everyone else in the race ;-)

the artist formerly known as
And, and, and will there be a new, dedicated forum for this update? And under what name will I find it?
I suggest :Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Mr Arbiter you hurt my eyes trying to read all those o's (of which there are 129 exactly)

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy