Salvador, Caruaru and Vitoria tracks

Posted by degas 
Salvador, Caruaru and Vitoria tracks
Date: July 31, 2006 03:28AM
Posted by: degas
Hi every people.
I'm trying to learn how to work with tracks. The Roberto Scandura's Track Editor Tutorial had being a great teacher... but I think the pupil will never overtake the master!
I need help.
My Caruaru track works... but need many improvements to look beatuiful as it really is.
I have done the Salvador street track too, but the cc-line doesn't work! I follow the TET instructions... but the problem persists and I don't know why. In time, the track also needs a good work to be fine.
Both have the same width as the real ones, and I think they can be fine after the correct work. I intend to make the Vitória and Florianópolis tracks too.
Can someone help me? I accept suggestions, consultants and teachers! The works, of course, are public and can be freely accessed - just ask me and I send.
Thanks in advance!
Degas
Re: Salvador, Caruaru and Vitoria tracks
Date: July 31, 2006 02:30PM
Posted by: Famous Musician
It Looks Great...we will have all the brazillian tracks.I live almost in vitoria...if you need information talk to me ( alexandrefaustini@hotmail.com )
Date: July 31, 2006 02:41PM
Posted by: degas
I need some. In the maps I've found the Pits are not showed. Can you show me where is the location?
Date: July 31, 2006 05:57PM
Posted by: Famous Musician
Put the photos yopu have here and i show to you
Date: August 01, 2006 06:00AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
Nice, a Salvador track sounds nice. I've been there in 1989 and remember well about the places I've been. Very nice city.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy