Caruaru (Brasil) Track

Posted by degas 
Caruaru (Brasil) Track
Date: July 30, 2006 01:40PM
Posted by: degas
The city has few money and perhaps for that the track is forgot by the administrators.
But Caruaru is one very interesting track, with small and large curbes and two long straight.
unfortunaly its infra-structure is so poor and it is out of international competitions.
I have a first version of real Caruaru Track. The version is small bigger than the real track (abour 4 meters... less than one sector in GP3) and driveable.
It was based in Roberto Scandura's (thank you guy!) Orlando Moura (Campo Grande) and is reasonable... well, we can drive.
But I tried for so many days improve the track, making a better cc-line, composing the pits and the objects... unsuccessfully! The track is still "ugly" yet.
I dispose the track to anyone that wants to try, and is somebody make it better I will thank so much.
However, one more quastion... how can I upload the track? I can´t see any link to do this here.

Thanks in advance.

Degas
Re: Caruaru (Brasil) Track
Date: July 30, 2006 02:45PM
Posted by: granito
It´s easy.

Use www.sendspace.com or www.megaupload.com and post in forum
Date: July 31, 2006 02:04AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
BTW you ask permission to roberto to change his track?

Portuguese:
Você pediu pro Roberto autorização pra mexer na pista dele?

Date: July 31, 2006 03:13AM
Well... no! :-)
But since he post his track in Internet... I can´t see any problems. If he doesn't like - please tell me if it's true, Roberto - I'll delete the track and will build another... from a GP3 original track. No problems.
Date: July 31, 2006 03:21AM
Posted by: vbc
hmmmm

Then people ask why he stopped track editing

Thanks GP3Hotlaps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2006 03:23AM by vbc.
Date: July 31, 2006 05:28AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Yes...

Later people ask why he stopped the TE.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2006 05:32AM by Made in Brazil.
Date: July 31, 2006 11:53AM
Posted by: drafi5
The easiest way is a pm or mail to Roberto, to ask him for permission. I had no problems to get permissions, it is only to show respect for their work and give credits.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: July 31, 2006 02:44PM
Ok.
I retire my proposition.
I'll try to talk Roberto, and after his permission (if occurs) the track will be released.
Otherwise maybe I'll do another version, starting from a GP3 original track.

Thanks all.

Degas.
Date: July 31, 2006 02:47PM
Complementing...
Roberto is a kind of idol to me. I think his tracks are the best ones, and I like to use his Championship Editor and his Track Editor Tutorial too.

In public, Thank You Roberto!
Date: July 31, 2006 07:56PM
Posted by: vbc
Yes, I think every person who has raced in his tracks respects him, he is a very good friend and I think he would not have problem to give permission to edit his tracks.

Please continue in your TE work degas if you have time and desire to do it, every new track is much aprecciated :)

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: July 31, 2006 08:14PM
Posted by: brazilian
@Degas do you have plans to make Cascavel too? Cause it´s the only brazilian track still haven´t a decent version in gp3. And if you decide to make it, let me know, I´ll suply all the infos I have about the track. About Caruaru I agree with everybody, ask Scandura´s permission and for sure he would happy to help you to improve the track.

Abraço

Fábio Bachiega
São Paulo - Brasil
Date: August 01, 2006 05:07AM
Posted by: Marvin_BR
And Brasilia??
No existe any satisfatory version of this track...
And i like so much to race in the perimeter circuit of Brasilia...

yes, i know who existe a version of this track made by Rafael Pereira, but...

=====================================
Team Cúpula F1 - Passion for Racing
=====================================
Date: August 01, 2006 12:24PM
@marvin BR, Roberto Scandura have maden an amazing Brasilia beta track. Unfortunatelly I don´t remember where I got it, sorry.
Date: August 03, 2006 01:08AM
So @degas, what about Cascavel? Do you have any plans do develop it?

If you prefer, you can contact me in the following adress: bachiegajahu@globo.com

Abraço

Fábio Bachiega
São Paulo - Brasil
Date: August 03, 2006 07:49AM
Posted by: drafi5
There is a Cascavel version in the Major Tom Trackpack 1.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: August 03, 2006 12:29PM
Yep I know Helmut, but sadly it´s not a good one. I would prefer at least some beta version in the Scandura´s style.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy