Posted by nvooght 
Re: Editing GP3
Date: July 31, 2006 12:56PM
Posted by: quickslick
that's ok :-)
Date: July 31, 2006 12:58PM
Posted by: nvooght
Now i load up the editor and select location of my gp3 :)
Date: July 31, 2006 02:14PM
Posted by: gareth
@ nvooght- have a read of Vader's sticky at the top of this forum called something like "GP3 FAQ & Installation Guide". i think most of your questions will be answered there. it offers links to best downloads and explanations of how to install them as well as lots of other info.

once you're up and running, i'd also recommend having a look through the old downloads section on this site- click the link on the main page. there's so much awesome stuff, carsets, carshapes, tracks from all over the world etc etc. enjoy!! :)
Date: July 31, 2006 04:50PM
I have now read it, anyway my editor is messed when i go onto helmets and then load then program files grand prix 3 blah blah then jamh thingy then livery's its emtpy and so are all of the others and also cars dont do or team art :S
Date: July 31, 2006 06:05PM
Ive got Ricardo Zontas helmet and ralf schumachers helmets in differnt place well ralf in car 4 and zonta in car 10 but in the game they dont appear the other helmets (normal 1ns appear)
Date: August 01, 2006 01:09AM
Posted by: gareth
possibly a silly question- after you make changes to the carset in the GP3edit, are you exporting to the game? there's an icon on the menu bar that's from memory a blue arrow that you should press. any changes you've made should then appear in GP3
Date: August 01, 2006 09:16AM
No i am exporting think its my game cause its 75% broken...well like i cant load helmets from the original game but i can diwnload i gp3edit save off someone with all cars and villenve's helmet..and that works but cant load stuff up or play in the game......my game only works on XP cause xp can do a weird thing...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy