HELP ME I need a good 2002 carset software mode

Posted by Slipstreamer 
Hi guys and gals

I am struggling to find a 2002 carset software mode can anyone out there help me.
Oh yeah the new ferrari race fixing scam cost me money they should not be allowed to do that.

TRY AND CATCH MY SLIPSTREAM
Re: HELP ME I need a good 2002 carset software mode
Date: May 12, 2002 02:21PM
Posted by: chris
Emac does a SW 2002 carset...but his site's down.

Your right, it should'nt be allowed...but they're ferrari.

Chris J
Date: May 12, 2002 03:28PM
Posted by: LS.
it would appear that ferrari have no regard of the spirit of the sport they are particiapating in

i think ferrari and MS lost quite a few fans today ( most of the ferrari fans are glory hunting ex benneton fans anyway)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 13, 2002 12:07AM
Posted by: Rainey
It's not MS's fault, it was the team's decision (A poor one), but at least Schumacher was gracious enough to allow Barrichello to celebrate the victory and keep the #1 trophy.
Date: May 13, 2002 01:27AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"oh yeah the new ferrari race fixing scam cost me money they should not be allowed to do that."

Like they give a @!#$? It probably cost the sport iteslf money but those bastards at Ferrari wont give two @#$%& at all

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy