2006 Formula One Menu Backgrounds

Posted by JackiMatra 
2006 Formula One Menu Backgrounds
Date: June 05, 2006 10:46PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
I just thought that I would let anyone who cares know that I have broken with my long standing tradition and uploaded a set of F1 menu backgrounds for this 2006 season, prior to its conclusion, to this website.

The menu backgrounds are from all of this season's races up to and including the Grand Prix of Monaco.
They should appear in the (new) downloads section of this website shortly.

There will likely be an update of the 2006 F1 set near the end of the summer and there will be another one of my complete menu background sets for 2006 after the conclusion of the season.
Re: 2006 Formula One Menu Backgrounds
Date: June 06, 2006 04:14AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Thanks Jacki,

Those are good news. I'm not modding this year, but I am willing to be back at full blast next year, and I hope you are going to continue with your high quality works.
Sorry for the off-topic, but could you please send me a updated version of your F1 Rain Probabilities? I used to update it by myself, but I kind of got lost.
Date: June 06, 2006 05:45AM
Posted by: Fer
Good job. :-o
Many thanks Jakie!!! ;-)
Date: June 08, 2006 08:36PM
Posted by: santron5
If anyone is interested ive created a Cars.wad which is as close as it gets to the original, a bit over 100megs, I'm also building a web site and have many pics to view, and files to download [home.iprimus.com.au] email me lnichols4@iprimus.com.au for more info..
Date: June 08, 2006 08:57PM
Posted by: drafi5
cars.wad belongs to Grand Prix 4, wrong forum here.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: June 12, 2006 02:37AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
Nice menu backgrounds! Great work! Using them right now!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy