Gp3 pitstops

Posted by al_pacman 
Gp3 pitstops
Date: May 08, 2002 03:58AM
Posted by: al_pacman
As I recall in > GP2 < in the pitstops u used to see the tyres getting pulled on and off!!!

but in GP3 the tyres magically change wow!! :O

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Re: Gp3 pitstops
Date: May 08, 2002 04:09AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

STOP PRESS!!!!!!

GP3 TYRES MAGICALLY CHANGE WOW!! :D

Zoran has recently contacted the good folk here at Gp3.com Forum that a new revelation has been discovered, ad that is the Gp3 tyres magically change wow!! :D

Several parties can be looked upon for the sole responsibility of this shocking display of unproffesionalism, including, Microprose. Perhaps they didnt bother put it in, expecting the users not to notice such a major screw up? But the keen eye of Zoran has brought this absurdity to an end.

We can only hope that in the future, such discoveries are not as extreme as this.

Date: May 08, 2002 05:09AM
Posted by: Gusto
have you noticed the floating cars, the invisible crane ;-) but wait, there's more hahaha

the artist formerly known as
Date: May 08, 2002 05:37AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL mika!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 08, 2002 09:31AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
There are pit stops? WOW, better check em out

;)

Date: May 08, 2002 10:33AM
Posted by: LS.
LOL i can't wait til he finds out the invisible safety car

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 08, 2002 02:12PM
Posted by: Xero
hehe! I never noticed the tyres! I was sure they DID get changed... is it just GP3 2000, or is it GP3 too?! I'm baffled here... I swear remebering the tyres being changed! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!?

Date: May 08, 2002 02:15PM
Posted by: Vader
and you can get faster if you type FERRARIISACHEAT during races.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 08, 2002 07:39PM
Posted by: maddog76
I am new to F1 (in general it sucks compared to CART). But I just read a history of F1, and wasn't Michael harshly penalized when he started, and only now he gets by with stuff. Much like Michael Jordon never getting called for traveling.

If they want to fix F1, they should make them all use the same tires, and force Ferrari to sell their cars to other teams.
Date: May 09, 2002 12:31AM
Posted by: chris
OR have an outside manufacturer make the same chasis and machinery for everyone. But it won't happen.

Chris J
Date: May 09, 2002 12:35AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

OR not listen to whacky CART fan suggestions

Date: May 09, 2002 02:13AM
Posted by: al_pacman
riiiiiiiiiiiiite

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Date: May 09, 2002 01:20PM
Grumpy ol' Mika. LOL

We can certainly have the same tyres/chassis for all teams, but then F1 would have renamed to "F3 part 2". CART my look more exiting these days, if it comes to driver's abilities and car technique it is certainly inferior to F1, so why should we take a step back?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 09, 2002 01:53PM
Posted by: maddog76
I shouldn't have sounded so harsh, I seem to be more interested in F1 more each day.

But come on why don't they rename F1 - Ferrari vs. Mclaren vs. Williams, it gets boring when the other teams have no chance in hell of ever winning.

CART has its own problems, but there are 20 drivers with a shot to win every week.

One last bitch, How can some cars make 1,2, or 3 pit stops, how big are the freakin gas tanks?
Date: May 09, 2002 02:01PM
bigger than in CART. The engine's are less thirsty, too, sonce the electronic engine management is better. And they use gasolin instaed of methanol.

This would, however, be a way to make F1 more exiting: restrict the tanl size to force them to pit at least 3 or four times. Maybe they could even replace the carbon brakes by steel brakes to make the braking ways longer, thus providing better opportunities to overtake, but this has been discusssed l over again. (As well as getting rid of these groved tyres and go back to slicks)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 09, 2002 04:13PM
Posted by: bazza
Ferrari vs. Mclaren vs. Williams

I kind of agree with you Brad, at least in CART there is some variation.

The only thing is, that it's more like

Ferrari vs. Williams

this season

Bazza

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy