Newbie Problems with GP3edit and GPxPatch

Posted by folkenfanel83 
Newbie Problems with GP3edit and GPxPatch
Date: June 01, 2006 02:32PM
Posted by: folkenfanel83
Hi guys, this is the first time that I update gp3 to the 2005. I have three questions:

1. In gp3edit I don't know to use the 2 teammates liveries at the same time. For example Both Kimi and Montoya are running with the #9 car (kimi's livery)

2. In gp3edit I change the keyboard setup to whatever I like and it works fine, but when I run GPxPatch I go to the keyboard setup and everything is fine until I start the race and the keyboard goes back to the default A Z , . keys. How can I change this?

3. I don't know if it is the car shape that I have ( 2005 Mario B. Jr's) but when I use t-cam view everytime I turn to right the driver's helmet looks like it is cut by edge of the cockpit. When I turn to the right the suspensions of both wheels seems to cut short slightly, they no longer touch the wheels. (Tell me if you need a screenshot) How do I solve this?

You guys have done great with all these shapes/artwork/helments/etc I'm in love with gp3 all over again!!
Thanks in advance
Re: Newbie Problems with GP3edit and GPxPatch
Date: June 01, 2006 04:46PM
Posted by: Ajayrious
1. You cant do this in Gp3 , you can in gp3-2000 using gpxpatch

someone else will have to answer your other questions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy