question about changing driver in championship?

Posted by elias 
question about changing driver in championship?
Date: May 17, 2006 12:45PM
Posted by: elias
Hello

I have selected 22 drivers in my championship, but i would like to change the driver with 0 points, i have it about felipe masse, i wanna change him with luca badoer, if i change the helmet and the name in gp3edit and export, there's still the same name ( massa ) how can i get the name badoer in my championship? ( i have raced 8 circuits )
Re: question about changing driver in championship?
Date: May 17, 2006 01:09PM
Posted by: Marrco
That s a very good question. I ve got the same problem for a long time, too. I think It s not possible... But I hope I ve mistaked... I want to look for another repplies.
I think that names, performances and everything else are loaded from the saved game file.

Unless you hexedit it, I think you're able only to change graphics, (the jams's are loaded each time you load a circuit, I think).
you need the championship editor, cant remember who made it

also performances can be changed between sessions but once a session has started you cant change them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy