Only Mr. Belini can do that

Posted by Marrco 
Only Mr. Belini can do that
Date: April 14, 2006 09:20AM
Posted by: Marrco
I think only one man can convert those Belini GP3 2000 tracks to normal GP3. And that s the main constructor of these Belini files. He can do it correctly. Because, Im still trying by many ways to convert the magic data, but when I m using GpxPatch and choose a track (for example Australia) off course with the gp3 magic datas it returns me back to Windows. So, please, Mr. constructor, isn t it possible to add here to this perfect site, belini tracks converted for playing with GP3? I think another users will be very happy too... It s a masterwork and a very good job... I see it on those 5 tracks, which I only could play...
Re: Only Mr. Belini can do that
Date: April 14, 2006 10:36AM
Posted by: Diax F1
I agree with that: I WANT INSTANBUL!!!

I've waited about six months for such a track and there is one! But only for GP3 2000....>_<
Date: April 14, 2006 11:26AM
Posted by: quickslick
yep, would be very interesting to know that :-)
Date: April 14, 2006 02:21PM
Posted by: Dinga
It's not a simple matter of conversion as GP3(v1.13) track.dat files are limited in size(137ish Kb max),whereas there is no such limit for the GP3 2000 track.dat files. So just editing magic data is a pointless exercise as the tracks would require 'gutting' to even work on v1.13, which would remove a lot of the realism Paul has managed with his work.

The only real solution is to find a copy of GP3-2000 which I know in some quarters is as rare as rocking horse @#$%&! We've had numerous discussions on this issue so I don't want to start another one!

Date: April 15, 2006 11:53AM
Posted by: Brianf666
There is a turkey track that looks to me like Istanbul. Search for Kurtkoy-turkey 2005. It's shakey on the CC line but better than nothing. If you looked through other threads you would have seen that some of our best track designers/creators are working on Turkey and hope to have it available before this year's race there.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: April 15, 2006 01:33PM
Posted by: Andree1205
but i need an istanbul circuit for gp3 v 1.13 with jam files
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy