MONACO Laptimes leaderboard, submit your times...

Posted by Rainey 
MONACO Laptimes leaderboard, submit your times...
Date: April 30, 2002 10:28PM
Posted by: Rainey
There will be 2 categories for the leaderboard, the first one will be for people using Analog devices, and the second being Digital. If you are using an analog device (Steering Wheel or Joystick), the only assist you can have turned on is Auto-Gears, everything else must be OFF. Keyboard users may enter times under the digital category, and they are allowed to use Throttle Help and Auto Gears.

Make sure you save a hot lap replay of your drive for proof if neccessary.

SUBMITTING: To submit a time, just be honest and post it in a reply to this thread, I will compile a Leaderboard and put it up after every few time submissions.

IMPORTANT: You must be driving with the default power settings, adding extra horse power in a program like GP3Edit is not allowed, custom car setups are allowed of course!

RULES RUNDOWN:
- You must be running GP3, v1.13.
- You must have submittable proof of your time in the form of a Hotlap Replay.
- The circuits must be the 1998 layout.
- All driving aids must be turned off, except for Auto Gears.
- Editing the game in a program such as GP3Edit will disqualify your time.
- Cars must be at default BHP and Grip levels.
- Times must be performed in Free Practise.

HAVE FUN!

The track for this round is MONACO - Monte Carlo
Next GP is in Austria, but I am sure you're well aware of that.
Yeah but not in GP3, if you check the list.
okay boys. time to set the pace.... i got 1:17.366 in monaco....
G'day all..

It's kinda dumb making it Monaco, cos everyone'll be playing Austria so they know the track when they watch the race. Screw the Gp3 order, make it real life's order. That is if u continue to do it.

yeah... you got a point there mika....

zaahir, good time... it kicks ass off anything that i can do : )

if at first you don't succeed, try again, then.... give up
well, u race with keyboard. with a wheel its a different story. i got that time last year, so i havnt tried getting a better one this year :)
I have seen two or three keyboard drivers get a 1m17.3XX that said they are brilliant drivers... it's really good to see the replay. they don't use TC and it's just great to see it done properly. : )

plus i'm not very good around monaco : ( there is just something about those damn barriers that don't agree with my car : )

i am struggling to break the 1m 18s barrier... and after a while it just gets on my nerves doing 1m19.1's and not being able to break the 18's....

i've always struggled to get a set-up that allows me push the car as i want... i guess i will have to see what i can do, back to the drawing board i suppose : (

I know that if i strike that set-up i can be in low 18's it's just finding that set-up and the racing lines to suit it.

Re: MONACO Laptimes leaderboard, submit your times...
Date: May 02, 2002 06:51AM
Posted by: Xero
I have Austria next on my list.... you should get that huge gp3gamers.de update (something like that!) Then u'll have the real order... ull also need GPxPatch. You'll get both onthis site!

Don't get me wrong, Monaco is a good track, but nobody will be doing it! Everyone will be doing Austria!... including me! :)

Xero
---------={X}=---------

GP4 blows all racing games away!
I put Monaco simply by request in the Spain laptimes link, I thought it was popular so I did it.
great. so now what?
sod it, lets stick with the real GP order... lets go to austria

G'day all..

no offence but I think interest is dying.

looks like it, huh. looks like only me, mika, andy + rainey(of course). not a lot then.....
G'day all..

Yup, and only once through all these posts did I submit a time :D

Yeah, I don't think I'll bother anymore, it was fun for a while. I just started it to see what kind of lap times you people on this forum could get, and it shows that some of you are really awesome at this game.
rainey,
It's a shame, but interest is fading... it was good fun though... maybe try again later on the GP season, as a one off type of thing?

Maybe one day i will start my own topic : ) but i just don't have any questions at the moment : (

I'll compete for Montreal, I've got an old v1.13 laptime I kept cos it was good.

Chris J

btw I would take part, but I only have a 2 gig partition for games, I have GP3 2000, UT and CMR2 at the mo...with 200mb left. No space for gp3 right now!

Chris J
Yeah it was pretty fun. Since I started this thing though, even my interest has faded, I barely play GP3 anymore, mainly because of GPL and Jedi Knight II, they are the 2 games I've been playing in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who did take part though.
You could always submit your JK II times. I did a 1:13:11 in the first level. I could have been faster, but I got blocked by a Minardi.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy