GPX Patch

Posted by Tanyarino 
GPX Patch
Date: March 25, 2006 07:15AM
Posted by: Tanyarino
Morning....

I kinda need help with the use of GPX Patch. I've downloaded it, installed it into C:\Program Files\Microprose\Grand Prix 3 (i've checked its there) and i start the game using the Patches .exe

But nothing is happening, the game runs exactly the same as when i use the normal GP3 srart up..shouldn't i be seeing the race standings in like a TV format, as well as the other features..or is there a command to get it started? Or maybe something i need to change in my settings :\

Thankies
Re: GPX Patch
Date: March 25, 2006 10:11AM
Posted by: Dinga
If you launch GPxPatch.exe you should see the GPxPatch program with all it's selection tabs. On the first page ensure the GPxSAT extensionis enabled(this is the TV timing systems etc.) and start GPx fromthere. However if you're running the sim in software mode, this extension doesn't work as it's hardware mode only. Hope this helps as GPxPatch is an essential program to enable use of a lot of the available downloads on the main site. Have a read of the sticky at the top of the forum for more info on this.

Re: GPX Patch
Date: March 26, 2006 10:22AM
Posted by: Tanyarino
Thank you. It worked.

I say it worked, it crashes after about 2-3 seconds. I think thats why i couldn't game the game to work in the first place as my driver must be knackered. nevermind, at least i know how it works now. Just have to make do with no screenshots..sadly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy