Montoya who??????

Posted by Zaahir 
Montoya who??????
Date: April 29, 2002 03:13AM
Posted by: Zaahir
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm sorry, but COMPLETE walkover my schuey. don't tell me his car was superior.......sure, by one second or so.......but he was lapping 2-3secs faster than that fat bastard monty. its so funny how the press can't accept that they were wrong about the idiot. since the ABSOLUTE anti-climax of the imola-schumi-monty duel (which of there was none), they strat up stories about the miracle lap he did without his qualifying engine to get to P4. it may well have been a good lap, but give it up! can't ppl just accept he's not as good as they thought he was (he has some talent i admit, but no brains i'm afraid).

and i hate it when ppl say that he's the only one who has 'the balls' to take on ppl in F1. what absolute crap. EVERY driver in F1 has the balls. i mean, for God's sakes, they all reach the same superhuman 300kph+ mark which requires nerves on its own. its just that other drivers have the BRAINS to realise that there's no point in trying aggressive moves most of the time, because both drivers will be smashed out the race.

montoya is, plainly, a dumbass.
Re: Montoya who??????
Date: April 29, 2002 03:14AM
Posted by: Muttley
touche
Date: April 29, 2002 04:26AM
Posted by: Beardless2
ahem, F1 forum ;)

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: April 29, 2002 04:52AM
Posted by: mortal
I have to agree with Beardless, although Zaahir is of course entitled to his opinion this is after all a gamers gp3-gp3_2000 forum ;-) We all know where to go to dissect the race and it's drivers should we feel the need to do so. Cheers :-)
PS. (my 2 cents worth) Dumbass? I don't think so, I'd like the chance to have a go at an F1 car or even a sniff of the money Montoya will earn this year. They are all modern gladiators. Good luck to them.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 29, 2002 06:21AM
theres an f1 forum? oops :)

i'm not saying montoya has no skill at all, i just say he doesnt think. if he did, then God help the competition.
Date: April 29, 2002 07:21AM
Posted by: LS.
so the michelins under performing had no part to play then?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 29, 2002 07:30AM
Date: April 29, 2002 08:36AM
Posted by: Zcott
Montoya was as quick as Ralf, if not quicker, yesterday.

The car was definitely not up to the speed of the Ferrari. It was amazing...I'd be willing to bet that the Williams cars would have been fighting to stay on terms with Rubens Barrichello.

The Ferrari has effectively custom-made Bridgestone tyres, so that's another advantage that MS and RB had.
Date: April 29, 2002 10:15AM
Posted by: marktheshark
austra will be a different story....mark my words.

The twit form kerpen will get his dues...its all karma....just wait.
Date: May 01, 2002 06:52AM
Posted by: _Alex_
so the michelins under performing had no part to play then?

Schumacher didn't seem to have much trouble winning in Brazil despite the fact he had a tyre disadvantage.

austria will be a different story....mark my words.

Yes, the Williams will be very strong there so I'm expecting Schumi to have to work very hard to fend them off.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 01, 2002 10:16AM
Posted by: andy..
I don't like to mention it, but i have a feeling that it will be much the same story in austria, the F2002 doesn't seem to have any real weaknesses, it is either as good in a certain area as every other car on the grid or it is better.

I hope that i'm wrong (and i frequently am).

iI guess we will just have to wait and see : )

if at first you don't succeed, try again, then.... give up
Date: May 01, 2002 01:17PM
Posted by: chris
Yeah, Andy I think that's true. The BMW is said to be the most powerful, but maybe Ferrari's engine/gearbox combo must be more efficient, it would'nt suprise me if the ferrari was faster than the williams at austria, sad as that is.

Chris J
Date: May 01, 2002 10:14PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Keep in mind that Michael Schumacher has never won in Austria, I think the only modern track that he hasn't won at least one race on.

I'm thinking that he won't do as well in the next race as he has for the first part of the year.

The first couple of corners are extremely tight at the A1-Ring, and it will not suprise me one little bit if Montoya, M. Schumacher and a few others tangle at either the first corner or the second one.

If that happens, at least the race might be a little more interesting!!
Date: May 02, 2002 02:44AM
if that happened it would ruin a great spectacle... and in my view will destroy the race.

Date: May 02, 2002 06:43PM
Keep in mind that Michael Schumacher has never won in Austria,

i'm sure he 'll wait til Rubens gets into a race winning position and then get him to move over,

or he'll get ross brawn to out think the other teams stradegy to win, and then pretend that it was down to him

or resort to his favoured method and cheat

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 02, 2002 06:44PM
doh!!! it should have read

or resort to his favoured method and cheat

damn alcohol ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 02, 2002 08:45PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
u ppl that say he cheats are stupid, bored and jstu wana create arguments, coz even u know he's the best out their

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC &amp; GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: May 03, 2002 03:45AM
i've gotta agree... i'm not his biggest fan, but i do have the upmost respect for him. He is possibly the last of the breed that gave us Senna, Prost, Mansell and piquet. (with the possible exception of montoya) What would you be saying if he wasn't in F1 anymore... i think that it would be a shame to sit down and watch the GP on sunday knowing that you are only watching second rate racing... he is the best out there, and he's got there through hard work and dedication. get on with it.

Date: May 03, 2002 11:34AM
Senna, Prost, Mansell and piquet were all in teams that favoured their drivers racing against one another, not gearing it up around driver

this is why non MS fans do not rate in the same regard as these real racers, once again (and i'm getting fed up with keep saying this) MS has all the odds in his favour for years, its to be expected that he has the stats he currently has

but to compere him with the true racers above, who had to beat their own team mates fair and square does'nt merit being mentioned in the same breath

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 03, 2002 12:58PM
Posted by: Zcott
Senna, Prost, Mansell and piquet were all in teams that favoured their drivers racing against one another, not gearing it up around driver.

True, but yet several of those drivers tried to manipulate the team around them and forget about the other driver. Senna definitely did it, and Mansell tried his hardest to do it. The thing is that Schumacher seems to be taking it to another level to actually have the other guy sacrifice his position for him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy