Could somebody take a screenshot of this livery for me?

Posted by flat tyre 
I'm about to get GP3 through the mail soon, and I have made my own car livery to use. Could somebody take a screenshot of this on a car for me please? Thanks in advance!

Here you are :)

Thanks a lot! I'm actually pretty pleased with that. A few more details, and it'll be the car I've always wanted to drive!

But, do you know why there's a blue line going through the dunhill sponsor on the engine cover?
it could be the shape, i am using a 2000 generic shape, not the default gp3 shape.
there are two thin pieces on the bit map which are the top surface of the bit that buldges out on the engine cover

circled in red:

nice car btw!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2006 10:44PM by gareth.
gareth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> nice car btw!

It's really ironic, most people on here that do car liveries do it in programs like paint shop pro, whereas I only did this in paint, and got a compliment for how good it was!

Can't wait for GP3 to arrive, I have loads of other liveries I'd like to make!
That would look really nice in the 2006 carshape (cut-in sidepods and top camera). I can't help wondering how any team would attract Sony AND Virgin AND Phillips to sponsor together. Oh and Dunhill might not go down well at most tracks. Just a thought. The art is fine and considering you used Paint, is a great job. If you do fill that side bit, be careful. The scale looks different from the side view of the engine cover. Might take a lot of experimentation.

Nico bites yer tyres!
flat tyre Wrote:
> gareth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > nice car btw!
>
>
> It's really ironic, most people on here that do
> car liveries do it in programs like paint shop
> pro, whereas I only did this in paint, and got a
> compliment for how good it was!
>
> Can't wait for GP3 to arrive, I have loads of
> other liveries I'd like to make!

It's not only for the details, painting skills etc, it's also the choice in color;s, the idea, which is in fact quite nice considering this car.

Sapo Wrote:

>
> It's not only for the details, painting skills
> etc, it's also the choice in color;s, the idea,
> which is in fact quite nice considering this car.
>
>

Exactly! It's a nice clean, consistent livery, there aren't sponsors plastered onto every available inch of the car which looks bad. IMHO, it's always the simplest liveries that look the best.

You could maybe do with an engine sponsor though....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy