GP3 - Pit stop problem - Help from Italy...

Posted by dodemac 
GP3 - Pit stop problem - Help from Italy...
Date: March 21, 2006 09:25PM
Posted by: dodemac
Hi, I'm italian and sorry for my english. I need help, if possible. My friend and I are playing championship season in GP3 (FULL ORIGINAL with rain disabled). In Qualify Session I drive 30 min, then i send (email) the file to my friend. He drives 30 min and sent to me the file with qualify session complete.
Now we are ready to start race, we choose stops strategy, car setup and tires type (like qualify), in this occasion DRY SOFT.
The race starts, but in my 1st stop (I'm driving) box changes my tires in monsoon (?????). I change manually tires type, and I can go out but my friend, in pit lane when computer drives, change tires in monsoon and in 2 laps is out of the race.

Why this problem? Can be the email message with file? The file is ok only if is load from 1 only pc? The file rewrite in other pc is the problem?

I think my procedure are ok, if I play with 2 cars (but all in my pc) pit stops strategy is ok, why this problem only when qualify session is in 2 parts?

I hope in our help! bye Davide from Italia dodemac@dodemac.it
Re: GP3 - Pit stop problem - Help from Italy...
Date: March 22, 2006 10:16AM
Posted by: matthew13666
if you are playing though until the end of your pit stop you can scroll up and down the LCD screen on your steering wheel whilst in the pits and change everything from fuel load to the tyres. Very similar to how you do in practise.
Date: March 22, 2006 12:28PM
Posted by: dodemac
ok, but if computer drives?
Date: March 22, 2006 01:16PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Tyre type is set in the car setup section. If this track has a remembered setting for "dry qualifying" or "dry race" of monsoon tyres then that's what the pit will give you. This setting goes with the saved game so you both will experience the same oddity. Answer: change the setting for this track and exit the game making sure your "remember changes" box is ticked.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy