Pls somebody sell me GP3 2K

Posted by blackberryf1 
Pls somebody sell me GP3 2K
Date: March 20, 2006 09:09PM
Posted by: blackberryf1
Well, I've tried to buy the add on through www.amazon.co.uk but unfortunatelly they do not delivery items to my country Colombia..... so I would appreciate if somebody could send me / sell me the thing as is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get GP3 2k through amazon.co.uk the only store which have it.....

Saludos / Regards
Julio
Re: Pls somebody sell me GP3 2K
Date: March 20, 2006 09:12PM
Posted by: flat tyre
I don't have it, but have you tried ebay?
Date: March 20, 2006 11:37PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Four and a half years now of people posting "have you tried eBay", when they obviously have never looked there themselves, because if they did they would know that it is almost never listed there, and even when it very rarely is, it's odds on that the seller will not ship it to the Americas.

And four and a half years of posts in this forum saying that GP3-2k cannot be obtained in the Americas, neither from American nor European retailers, nor on eBay, but the same annoyingly "helpfull" advice keeps appearing in his forum as to where to purchase the game.

Date: March 21, 2006 03:47AM
Posted by: blackberryf1
Jacki do you have the Add-On? Maybe you could sell me a copy. That would be an excellent solution in order to avoid this threads.... pls....
Date: March 21, 2006 05:33AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Very sorry, not for sale.

It took me about three years of searching to obtain a copy, so you'll understand why I won't be parting with it.
Date: March 21, 2006 07:10AM
Posted by: Saih Pitu
You must not have looked in the right places as I bought my copy of GP3 2000 a couple years ago from gogamer.com right here in the USA. I think they imported it.
Date: March 21, 2006 03:25PM
Posted by: rene_arnoux
If it´s ok for you to receive a copy of GP32k, it wouldn´t be hard to find it...
Date: March 21, 2006 03:47PM
Posted by: toltecbr
i have gp32k... do you wanna a copy?
send me a private message...

- Nelson Piquet - F1 WORLD CHAMPION 81/83/87 -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy