Wierd drift problem at high speeds

Posted by maddog76 
Wierd drift problem at high speeds
Date: April 27, 2002 08:11PM
Posted by: maddog76
At high speeds my car starts to drift back and forth. I just got a force wheel and the problem is still there, I thought my other wheel was broken. Now the force feedback jumps back and forth really fast, left and right at high speeds. Happens at every track. Its really wierd, just happened all of the sudden. Seems like its super twitchy. Reduce with car speed does nothing.

Any help would be much appreaciated.
Re: Wierd drift problem at high speeds
Date: April 28, 2002 01:15AM
Posted by: mortal
is this usb or serial connection? have you set poll with interupts enabled, on some systems there is an improvement with this. Calibrate with contol driven calibration enabled in gp3. good luck ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 28, 2002 01:56AM
forget, I figured it out.
Date: April 28, 2002 01:09PM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
glad we helped.

&quot;Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.&quot;
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: April 28, 2002 01:39PM
Posted by: Zcott
Care to explain to us what it was?
Date: April 28, 2002 10:45PM
I guess my old wheel was broken, it wouldn't register the fine movement and as such at high speeds it would jump around. I had been playing with the settings and had lessen at high speeds set to 0, so my new wheel acted the same way, but when I set it to 100% it worked fine.
Date: April 29, 2002 02:55AM
Posted by: mortal
as Homer would say "doh" :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy