newbie's question

Posted by odryk 
newbie's question
Date: March 08, 2006 09:37PM
Posted by: odryk
How install the 1978 carshape?,

and is there a tutorial about wheel force feed back , i've got the new thrustmaster RGT pro which is ok in GP4, but i don't know why, i can't use it in GP3. ( sorry for my english)
Re: newbie's question
Date: March 09, 2006 12:01AM
Posted by: Brianf666
You install carshapes with GPxPatch.
I used to have a thrustmaster and it was a pain to set up. Could only get power and brakes on the paddles (which broke in a few days) and the setup system was not the finest in GP3 as so much of the thrustmaster was ignored. Keep trying different variations when setting up and don't use more than about 3/4 of the steering. I found that gave reasonable results and avoided tying my hands in knots when driving.
Date: March 09, 2006 01:17PM
thanks a lot Brianf666, my left paddle also was broken in a few days, maybe the solution is i reinstall my old microsoft wheel?
Date: March 09, 2006 09:37PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Or invest in a Logitech. They are indestructable. The Microshaft is known to have quite a few problems with uncentering and drifting.
Date: March 10, 2006 01:48PM
Ok Thanks for advices
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy