question

Posted by nvooght 
question
Date: March 04, 2006 06:01PM
Posted by: nvooght
hi i was wondering if u could get the teams to there number postion if u do a championship mode then say in 1st was m.schumacher ferrari
2nd d coultard mclaren
3rd ralf schumacher jordan

then in constructers championship it was 1st ferrari
2nd mclaren
3rd williams
4th jordan
5th bennaton

how could i give ferrai the number 1 and 2 slot with the car livery mclaren number 3 and 4 with there livery and so on? please som1 help (if i need to download anythin please say) :s
Re: question
Date: March 04, 2006 10:58PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Play around with GP3Edit.
Date: March 05, 2006 11:08AM
so i just ferraia up to number 1 with m schumacher 1st then irvine 2nd then mclaren number 3 and 4 the upload the livery and helmets and stuff?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2006 04:31PM by nvooght.
Date: March 05, 2006 05:31PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Yep. You have to make sure all the related data and graphics are in the right slot, too. You don't want to end up with Kimi in a Ferrari (yet). Or you could download a season pack (most since '88 are available somewhere if not on here) and load it into GP3Edit, export it to the game and off you go. Oh, don't forget to change which car you are driving. Could be confusing if you don't. The other thing to remember with GP3Edit is to save your carset to a new name for each set you want to use. Many of the tools like GP3Edit that have been created by enthusiasts don't check if you are overwriting an existing file so take care with them.
Other great tools for GP3 are:
GPxPatch which lets you put custom files into your game at startup
APE Advanced physics editor
Cmagic for installing Magic Data into track files
Notepad for editing text files (most of GP3 performance runs on text files)
PSP for editing bitmaps
Date: March 05, 2006 06:12PM
kk ill try it try to download the midland f1 car if som1 has 1 and kimi's helmet
Date: March 06, 2006 11:17PM
Posted by: The Lopper
yeah have a look around mate, the game is far better when you edit it!
Date: March 08, 2006 05:27AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
It's pretty easy and obvious, the first positions get the first numbers and so on. But I think you'll find harder to set car number positions. X and Y are a bit hard to locate, but with patience... you'll get it.
Cheers
Date: March 08, 2006 08:43AM
k ill try it play round bit. hopfully ill work it out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy