Valencia track for GP3?

Posted by Brianf666 
Valencia track for GP3?
Date: February 02, 2006 07:43PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Anyone know where I can find a Valencia track? It seems the guys are having so much fun there this week, I thought it might be nice to have it in my Testing circuits file.
Re: Valencia track for GP3?
Date: February 02, 2006 08:50PM
Posted by: quickslick
wooooooow you've got it ;-) btw it's only a dat file, does anyone knows which jam files were used for this track? there are some jams missing, but i can't figure it out, to which hardwarefolder the dat belongs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2006 10:22PM by quickslick.
Date: February 02, 2006 11:18PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
You can find the details if you open the track in TE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: February 02, 2006 11:26PM
Check your mail.
It looks like its using Belini Genjams a lot and grass from Magny Cours plus standard jips. There's 3 versions you sent me and they are dated April 2005 so it could be a belini track or one made to similar standards. I'll test it soon. Thanks.
Date: February 03, 2006 12:14AM
Thanks St Hubbins. I forgot I had that tucked away somewhere.
Jurgen TE = Track Editor
It shows quite a few missing jams.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy