BARCELONA Laptimes leaderboard, submit your times...

Posted by Rainey 
maybe, maybe.

:)
if only we had more ppl than Vader, life would be great

This is an interesting one. Do you really mean: More ppl, than Vader? DO you mean since Vader is Xero, Chris and has a couple of other identities, he is the ONLY person in here an dthat is not enough. SO we would need more ppl than [just] Vader?
Or did you mean : more ppl LIKE Vader? In that case we'd be talking about Vader Impersonating People (V.I.P.).

What do you think Zaahir means? Write down your answer on a postcard and send it to MF Zaahir, ZA.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: BARCELONA Laptimes leaderboard, submit your times...
Date: April 25, 2002 09:03AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Oh guys im so offened how dare you use such fu*king language, id never fu*king swear. Happy now?

Even The Artists that was formerly known as Prince and then decided to be the Symbol before becoming Prince again made a song about a "Sexy MF". But I guess (and knowing my strictly hetero predisposition) I'd associate neither Zaahir nor Rainey with the attribute "sexy".

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
LOL Chris!

Why v1.13, btw?

It confuses me because it seems that almost everyone has GP3 2000, and to participate in the hotlap comp we have to install gp3, which I personally can't do (no space). Ah well, I'll just sit back and watch the comp unfold before my eyes.

Chris J
Date: April 25, 2002 09:10AM
Yeah i agree qwerty

I'm presuming that Rainey and Zaahir don't actually have GP3-2000.
Jeez I have seen this so many times, and I still wonder why people think they can get away with it.

Simply put, you lay out a bait, knowing that other people will take it and start to protest. That gives you a legitimate cause to jump those that protest, and you have transformed you flame into a legitimate protest against the dry humorless morons that could not see that it was a "joke". Getting someone else to post insults, and then when they are jumped by others for doing so, you yourself swoop in and flame them because "it was a joke" and "you have no sense of humor" is called flamebaiting by proxy.

But that does not change the fact that you flamed someone needlessly. You could just have said it was a joke in a nice way, thus leaving it at the "bait but no flame" level. That was why I objected. Flamebaiting, by proxy or not, often leads to very very ugly scenes.

You might have done this with no intention of starting a flamefest, or maybe you had such intentions. I cannot know this. But your continued usage of foul language does make me think certain thoughts. Not many people do that here, as you probably already have seen. But: no proof - no condemnation. I should give you the benefit of the doubt, regardless of whether I really want to or not.

Anyway, I do agree that this thread should be reserved for the purpose of posting laptimes for Gp v1.13. So I will bog out now regardless of what is posted after this. Just know Zaahir, that if it comes to my attention that you do this again, I will see it as done with the intention of flamebaiting and the subsequent intention of creating of flamefest.

And I will call you for it.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 25, 2002 10:40AM
I knew it was a joke, its just well....erm...it isnt actually funny is it ;)

WE alot swear in japan, but not jokes make. But Chris, i think you are missing the point, swearing means you are very cool. I swear and i feel cool, and people aswell swear because they want to be cool. Isnt that true?

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Hi everyone,

This topic is getting a little heated, But getting back to the subject...
my time is... 1m18.967 using keyboard, autogears and TC.

It is meant to be a bit of fun.... isn't it?

if at first you don't succeed, try again, then.... give up
She has a cat?
Lol, you said the F word!

@!#$ ME!
I'll get straight to the point by saying that I don't have GP3-2000, so in otherwords I'm sure we all have GP3 but not everyone has 2000, after all it is just a GP3 forum.
Well, I just copy-pasted the line from an email, I didn't realise it would fire up so many people.
Thanks Andy. :)
PLEASE WOULD EVERYONE JUST GET REPLYING TO THE POINT!!!!!!! where are the lap times?????? thanks andy

flamebating???? (sorry, i had to mention it) what the hell is that???? wait, don't answer. just tell me ur lap time.

and vader, sorry man. i actually meant "more ppl LIKE vader" as in u're pretty kewl and if we had more ppl LIKE u, this forum would kick ass.

now could someone tell me why the hell those kerbs are so sensitive??? andy, u're the setupmaster :)

its actually amazing. 35 posts, and 3 lap times. wow. :)
Ok, ok. ok.

I have gotten a 1:20.087 yesterday, with car setup at default. I was not at my possible fastest, so maybe i can improve sometime :D

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

my car setup is basically default (15 rear + front wing angles) because i cant afford to lose any more downforce. this is a 'grippy' circuit, where top speed is not exactly an advantage. i'll try ang get into the 1:18s, but it wont be easy with my standards on this track. i really do suck (i mean, andy beat my time with keyboard!!! great driving, man)
Keep the compliments comming Zaahir : )

I haven't looked at the apex kerbs properly, but i believe that they are a very steep kerb, but at Spain you can ride some and not others, all the exit kerbs are smooth and forgiving, but i am not really sure about the apex kerbs because when you use the keyboard you never really get the chance to use them.

I can't remeber my set-up exactly, but it is pretty basic... i can tell you how much wing i am running... 20 front 18 rear... i don't have the hotlap with me, but i will post the full details some time tonight (if you want?)

oh yeah by the way.... i have seen keyboard times at 1m18.3xx on the net... i have downloaded the hotlaps and... WOW... can these people drive!

see ya later

andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy