Pit Question

Posted by TeamFerrari 
Pit Question
Date: April 21, 2002 06:54AM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Just a quick 2 questions to the technically minded ppl on the forum.

I had to re-install GP3, and I've just about got it back to how I used to have it, but the thing I can't get rid of, is when something happens in the pits.

When you come into the pits during a race (when using the first release version), a hand comes across the screen with a cloth and simulates the wiping of the visor.

My two questions are : how do you remove the hand graphic?, and/or is it possible just to delete the file that causes it?

I think there was a graphic update patch a while ago that fixed it, but I can't remember exactly which file it was or the steps to remove it.

All help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Pit Question
Date: April 22, 2002 04:05AM
Posted by: mortal
these are software jams, probably you will find in gp3jams/liveries dir or similar, use the software jam editor to hunt it down, when you find it remove it from the dir (move elsewhere) and test. good luck ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy