pitcrew problem

Posted by jonah 
pitcrew problem
Date: April 20, 2002 01:48PM
Posted by: jonah
As a newbie, I downloaded emac's 2001 pitcrews, (coz the d/loads are down on this site at the moment, as you all probably know, so I can't d/l the 2002 set by Johannes Brocker - does anyone know another link for this?).
Anyway, back to my problem... after installing the pitcrews, they all seem mixed up, i.e. wrong pitcrews for the wrong teams (Jaguar team has Sauber pitcrews etc ). I know I'm probably being a total dim-wit....
Btw, I'm using 'the ultimate GP3.Gamers.nl 2002 season set' on GP3 v 1.13.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.
Re: pitcrew problem
Date: April 21, 2002 06:08AM
Posted by: mortal
use the gp3 jam editor to swap the jam id's or download rh's 2002 set for gp1.3 if it's been released, check the emac.de site ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 21, 2002 12:33PM
Posted by: jonah
Thanks, mate...
The last I checked the 2002 set by RH hasn't been released for GP3 v1.13 yet :-(......
Date: April 23, 2002 03:52AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
in the gfx options.. you have something there related to the pit crews.. i'm at my office now so i can't tell you right what is it.. but if you click there to select, the problem will disappear. i had that problem also. It'sreported in the FAQ of the carset.

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy