Some tracks available (add-on / fixed)

Posted by R_Scandura 
Some tracks available (add-on / fixed)
Date: December 17, 2005 07:31PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi
due to some requests I decided to share some quick addons I made for my use... I made a new ccline at Ti Aida (by Diego Noriega), at Montreal with kerb chicane (the one with jams by abcdefg) and a Silverstone 1995 based on the original Gp3 one as they gave me some AI problems.

Also I made an update for Houston, as the track length seemed a little longer and made a new ccline on it.

Sorry if I missed to include the original 'readme' files but I don't have the zip archives in my hands at now. Soon I'll try to repair. For every problem just let me know...

bye

-------------------------------
Re: Some tracks available (add-on / fixed)
Date: December 17, 2005 08:22PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Thanxs a lot, Roberto!

I can't download the Houston track it gives me a "The page cannot be found" error.

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: December 18, 2005 12:20AM
Posted by: wvdriel
Actually this should be the 1994 version of ti aida because in 1995 they changed the pitentrance and moved it back to before the one-before-last corner (Sorry I dont know if that was good english). And they also made the brakingarea for the hairpin a bit wider. But anyway thanks for these corrections because also at aida the ai-cars move to the right in the middle of the straight. Maybe for the sake of perfection you could make these corrections. Thanks anyway.
Date: December 18, 2005 09:01AM
Posted by: drafi5
@ Roberto:
Same error message for Houston track like X_Acto, why ???

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: December 18, 2005 10:52AM
oops... Sorry guys, I made an error writing the path on the link, now it's fixed.

thanks wvdriel, I didn't knew this difference about the pit entrance. I thought that one on the penultimate turn was for the modern one. I located in 1995 simply because I used it in my 1995 season, that's all :)... I'll have a look at it maybe I can make the other version too if you are interested...
What do you mean about the breaking area? Have any additional info?

cya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2005 10:55AM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 18, 2005 12:44PM
Its about the part that twitches left, right, left before you reach the top-hairpin. In 1995 they opened up the last lefttwitch so you had a more straight entrance to the hairpin. I only noticed it when I watched the 1995 race which I downloaded some time ago. Ill try to get an onboardlap from this race or some snapshots. Ive been trying to put a good 1994 and 1995 season together with all the stuff you guys make. Maybe if your up for it this aida track could do with a little more scenery but thanks anyway. I tried the track and your cc-line is a very big improvement. Thanks
Date: December 18, 2005 05:28PM
Sorry but I still haven't understood what you mean, it's my fault, fighting with my english... :(

If you could show me an aerial pic or a detailed map maybe I can see what's the matter...
Same for the matter about adding more scenary...

btw... good to see the ccline worked at least

cya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2005 05:33PM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 18, 2005 08:53PM
Posted by: FernandoVG
Hi! Does anyone knows why the Houston track doesn't work in my pc? I've tried to play with the gpx debug mode enabled but the game doesn't start with this option selected. The night version of this track doesn't work. Neither this new update of the great R. Scandura. See you.
Date: December 18, 2005 10:17PM
I have made some screenshots but I dont know how to get them into this post so if somebody could explain how to do that then I will put some screenshots in here.
Date: December 18, 2005 10:59PM
uh I forgot to mention that the track still works in debug mode. The log assertion report an error like this but I haven't spotted where it come from...

0x00475455 -> Related to internal objects or cameras.

I think is a particular object used as it gives me a message opening the dat file. It's strange anyway that it crashes even in debug mode, dunno what to say...

wvdriel, upload them from www.rapidshare.de and post the link to files in the forum.

Date: December 19, 2005 05:07AM
Posted by: FernandoVG
Hello again! Roberto I was misunderstood. What I tried to say was my GP3 doesn't start in debug mode and I really don't know why or how to solve this problem. Here is pc configuration:

P4 2.8GHz, NVidia GeForce 4MMX, 512mb Ram

If anybody knows what I have to do to play in Debug mode I would apreciate that. Thanks to all.
Date: December 19, 2005 04:18PM
Ok here we go. Lets see if this works.

[rapidshare.de]

[rapidshare.de]

[rapidshare.de]

I hope you spot the difference
Date: December 20, 2005 08:21PM
ok I got the pics tnx... I'll see when possible what can be done

cya

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy