GP Masters carset (WIP)

Posted by saturdaynight 
Re: GP Masters carset (WIP)
Date: November 29, 2005 03:32PM
Posted by: saturdaynight
Thanks! Well, there are still some graphics missing from all the cars. Most of the cars don't have anything on the front winglets. I haven't made a South American Airways logo yet and finding one to work from hasn't been easy. On the back of the GMF car I can't make out what is on the rear wing. There are very few images of that car to work from. The Goldpfiel car has just about every shot I can use axcept anything showing the top portion of the side pods so the graphics there may not be exactly correct. It's just things like that that are keeping things from being completed.

I also keep getting an error when trying to impliment the artwork for the carset. It reads:

"Failed to patch GP3ART5.BIN file!"

Anyone know what that's all about? I'm using a template and just adding the neccesary graphics. This is just bugging me!

The World Sim Racing Championship

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2005 03:40PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 29, 2005 06:35PM
Posted by: Diax F1
saturdaynight, save a different artwork (From any carsets you may have) and add the necessary graphics (necessary is 1 c, 2 s', not the other way round, lol)
Date: November 29, 2005 08:14PM
Posted by: Fincent
right, i just tried to download your carset to try it out and have some fun with the old masters and uhm...its a rar file. lol, i know this might be a bit og a pain but my system doesnt handle rar files so would you be able to email it to me in a zip format please? :)

Many Thanks
-Fin

ps. check your pm's for my addy

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: November 29, 2005 08:43PM
Diax F1, Thanks, I'll try that! For the time being, the artwork has been omitted from the beta version since it wasn't working. When I have a chance to update the artwork, I'll let everyone know! ;-)

Fincent, I'll just upload it as a zip instead of a rar file to fix this little issue. ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2005 08:58PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 29, 2005 08:51PM
Fincent! Try it now. I've updated the link to be a zip rather then a rar file! ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2005 08:52PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 29, 2005 09:21PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Fincent, do you use a download manager? Rar's don't like them for some reason (at least that's what I found here).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: November 29, 2005 10:46PM
Posted by: Fincent
okay cheers i've downloaded the carset fine but i havent got time to run it tonight so i'll get onto it tmrw :) thanks for the new link. and as for my downloads, i just click the link and then "save". its just that this pc doesnt actually have winrar and since it's not my own pc either (tis my dads) then i cant install new proggies n stuff.

-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: November 30, 2005 12:59AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
I see. Then you should encourage him to download a rar packed archive so he needs to also get winrar ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 09, 2006 08:22AM
Posted by: Felippe
up
have a carshape for GPmasters?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy