Cockpit & Carshape

Posted by degas 
Cockpit & Carshape
Date: November 17, 2005 01:11PM
Posted by: degas
Hi everybody.

I´m building a Brazilian StockCar package.

I´ll use the 2004 Brazilian Stockcar Carset (thanks Scandura) and a Nascar Carshape (thanks gpstation.foren.4players.de) after some modifications.

I´ve upgraded some GP2 Stockcar sounds, and I think that´s will be good for race in Brazilian Tracks (Londrina, Guaporé, Santa Cruz do Sul, Fortaleza, Goiânia, Cascavel, Curitiba, Brasilia, Jacarepaguá and Interlagos - Tarumã and Caruaru needs some work to be better and I need to build Campo Grande, Vitória and Salvador tracks).

My question is: When I install the Stockcar (Nascar modified) Carshape the game Change the Cockpit layout.
The new one its great, showing the Coupé vehicle but... how can I change something?
Using the GP3Master or GP3 Cockpit Editor to import the GP3 cockpit after the carshape instalation, the cockpit showed is the Original GP3 Cockpit. But in the game the cockpit shows diferent. I want to edit this "Nascar cockpit" but I don´t know how. The CarEditor doesn´t have any option to do this, too.
Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Álvaro Degas
Racing Fan
Re: Cockpit & Carshape
Date: November 17, 2005 06:24PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
> I´ll use the 2004 Brazilian Stockcar Carset (thanks Scandura)

???? I seem to remember Made in Brazil made this carset...

-------------------------------
Date: November 17, 2005 08:36PM
Posted by: Famous Musician
You will build Campo Grande, Vitória and Salvador?
You´re awesome if u do that...all the autodroms in brazil made!
Date: November 17, 2005 10:03PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Yes, the carset is mine!

hey really you use that liveries? its a poor work! made totally on MS Paint...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy