A request

Posted by Antonio 
A request
Date: April 16, 2002 08:54AM
Posted by: Antonio
Hello boys,
I am completing the whole updating to the 2001 of my GP3 2000, then I will pass to 2002.
Using an hexadecimal editor, I have also succeeded in updating the absolute records and the last winner name, that are those of the first part of the screened "Info" of each track; the A.Carrera's Record Editor, for his same choice, didn't do it.
However, I have not succeeded in understanding how it is updateded, always in the screened "Info" , the length of the tracks that is suitable among parenthesis after the name of the nation of GP;
example: Australia (5,302 kilometers).
Here, I should update this number.
Neither with the TrackEditor, neither viewing the file.STRs, neither with the aforesaid hexadecimal editor it has been me possible to do anything of it.

Does someone of you know how is possible this update?
Thanks!
Bye.
Re: A request
Date: April 16, 2002 09:40AM
Posted by: Rainey
You lost me right around hexadecimal...
Date: April 16, 2002 11:43AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
"Hello boys"

im scared............

Date: April 16, 2002 12:57PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL jordangp

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 16, 2002 01:26PM
Posted by: japan
hello kiddies...................

p.s.

sorry i cant help

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Date: April 16, 2002 03:47PM
Date: April 16, 2002 03:56PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
im asking u

???

Date: April 16, 2002 06:48PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all,

well Antonio?

Date: April 17, 2002 03:42AM
Posted by: mortal
The track info you wish to edit is probably in the executable, this is default info and is as far as I know not editable by end users. The str info is editable with notepad. Dare I point out <sigh> that there is only 16 track slots in gp3_2000 yet the real-time f12002 season has 17 tracks. This does in my humble opinion negate the need to alter track info as the extra track must be loaded with gpx_patch anyway and the info displayed for the chosen track will of course be incorrect. Should you wish to race a full season with 17 tracks just use the championship manager which you will most likely find on this site. Bamboozled.....great ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 19, 2002 05:59PM
I've already solved everything with the HexEditor in the executable file!!
Thank you.
Bye.
Date: April 19, 2002 06:36PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Farewell, good Antonio.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy