Date: November 07, 2005 01:31AM
Posted by: bert
i have changed the order of the teams
according to how they finished the championship
but i can only change the jackman
for each team and not the pitcrew.

at the moment i have a ferrari jackman
and mclaren pitcrew etc etc.

what do u use to change this (for gp3 2000)?
Re: pitcrews
Date: November 07, 2005 01:56AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
use Jamtool to export canveses of the individual pitcrews (there are 6 jams for each team), save as bmp's and then reload them into the appropriate place. Eg. Open "Pc-fer01.jam" > Exoprt canvas > load "Pc-mcl01.jam" and import the Ferrari bitmap. Of course don't replace any jams until you have saved all bmps!

Incidentally, has anyone ever made the Red Bull pitcrew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: November 10, 2005 04:48PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Better yet, has anyone made the 2005 pitcrews???? For GP3-2k that is. This might seem a daft request, but since it's likely that GP3 is going to eventually close off to GP4, could someone make a pitcrew template! So then, making your own pitcrews is easy, and the GP3 series can live on!! I've made a few attempts, but can't get the layering bits done, with the greay-scale shading of the pitcrews suits.

I'm trying to learn both PSP and Photoshop. But which one is the better??
Date: November 11, 2005 01:26AM
Posted by: Kaps
Well, I'm into historic racing, so wouldn't really know about the Red Bull pitcrew, sorry.

But I do have a question (as if you doubted it!) about pitcrews. Is there any way to use jackman and copy sponsor logos and textures of his overalls over to the 6 pitcrew jams,but so that they fit, or do I have to do them manually, 1 by 1?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy