GP3 carshapes

Posted by saturdaynight 
Re: GP3 carshapes
Date: November 01, 2005 04:10PM
Posted by: saturdaynight
JackiMatra, that's what I've been researching! I was going to be contacting you about using your 1989 backgrounds for this mod. I had a track pack in mind that I was going to contact the creator of, for their permission to use their 1991 track pack and fill in the missing tracks with the individual ones I've found on various websites. I think all I need to do is replace three tracks. Jerez, Paul Ricard and Rio. Although, the only Jerez track I've ever seeon for GP3, is the 1997 version, which, at first glance all I can see, that is different, is the Senna Curve. I believe very little had change, in the rest of the tracks, in those few years.

Where can I find the 1989 tracks that you speak of? I've been to the Smoking pens website and only found a couple. These others, that you speak of , I've never come across their sites before.

The World Sim Racing Championship

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 04:13PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 01, 2005 04:16PM
I've also found a couple of 1989 carshapes, of which one will be chosen for the mod. One is genereic and the other is the McLaren. I'm still looking for a physics set for 1989 as the closest I have is a 1990 physics set. I also have not seen a track map set for 1989 as well. I'm looking into creating that part myself as well as compiling all of the video fottage I can get, from that season, to create an intro.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 04:45PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 01, 2005 04:40PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Phoenix was considerably differnt from 1989 to 1991, as was Silverstone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: November 01, 2005 04:44PM
Thanks ST.hubbins! My memory is a bit rusty from those years. ;) Do you know where I can find a correct Phoenix and Silverstone track?

EDIT: OK! Never mind. I found abcdefg's website. There are lots of tracks there. ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 05:02PM by saturdaynight.
Date: November 01, 2005 07:05PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Phoenix 1989-1990 and 1991 tracks (together in one download) have been made for GP3 and are probably on this website.
Date: November 01, 2005 07:07PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
abcdefg made the 1986-1990 Jerez track for GP3, as well as all of the other 1990 configuration F1 tracks except for Phoenix.
Date: November 01, 2005 07:16PM
JackiMatra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Phoenix 1989-1990 and 1991 tracks (together in one
> download) have been made for GP3 and are probably
> on this website.

I'll look again, but I did see those tracks on this site. And yes, I found Jerez on abcdfg's web site. thanks for that info! ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy