grandprix3.com

Posted by BorgDroneX 
grandprix3.com
Date: April 13, 2002 02:14PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
is my web browser playing up or has the staff of GP3.com not posted any new material since the 5th april!!!????

is it to do with the server probs they been having lately??

where can i find this Ultima2K2 then??? everyones raving about it
Re: grandprix3.com
Date: April 13, 2002 04:23PM
Posted by: Zcott
Date: April 13, 2002 05:47PM
Posted by: mortal
yeah, what's the go here, can't download anything at all ;-/

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 14, 2002 10:58AM
Posted by: Xero
Either the site has been hacked, or their domain where they store all their files has messed up(or the contract ran out?!)

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Date: April 15, 2002 07:54AM
Posted by: Vader
Does anybody in here frequently take a look at the main page of this site [www.grandprix3.com]? There you'll find the answer. It is "just" server problems. From reading it we can exclude the following assumptions:

- hackers attack
- grandprix3.com has been subject to extraterrestial invasion, abducting the webmaster and Bruno for their dark scientific purposes
- legal steps taken by Geaoff Crammond / Infrogrames (provisional injunction or whatever)
- a virus on your computer to hinder your access, pretending the required site is down
- world comming down
- the continuous fload of Natural/Brosis/BSB/*nsync/Brittney Spears mp3s has let THE WEB commit suicide
- grandprix3.coms cable is too short
- Bill Gates is to blame, anyway
- islamistic terror groups / russian counterintelligence / CIA operations (please delete where inapplicable) have paralysed THE WEB
- the answer lies hiddenin the lost headstone of the Great Pyraide of Gizeh
- Elvis and James Dean are still alive and JFK was killed by the Secret Service
- Anyway, Nostradamus has already predicted the day, 'when you cannot download from grandprix3.com anymore'

NO, THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS AT THE MAIN PAGE (FOR THOSE ABOUT TO READ; WE SALUTE YOU ... FIRE!!!)

Yes we are still alive !!!
Apr 15, 2002 03:02 GMT

Although you did not get any new download the last week, an we have serious troubles with *all* our 3 download servers, we do and will not give up. - We are still working on it and hope you like the new downloads we can offer.

Server Down
Apr 07, 2002 02:50 GMT

We are very sorry, but our main download server is down now. So most of the downloads will not work right now. We will try to get it online as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 15, 2002 07:55AM
Do I always have to do ALL the things alone?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 15, 2002 08:21AM
Posted by: Zcott
Yes.

:D
Date: April 15, 2002 08:31AM
This is the sole reason why I currently revise the universe and the cosmological order. I apologize for any inconvience that will arise due to these operations. The universe should be back again in a few days.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 15, 2002 02:53PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
okok vader cool it man, NO NEEEEED!!!!

thanks for the input anyhoo :O)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy