For Vader

Posted by Dinga 
For Vader
Date: April 13, 2002 11:28AM
Posted by: Dinga
Hi there! Having a great time in your country. Busy breaking my body with different schnapps and beers! One week to go, will need dialisis on return to UK I Think!
Re: For Vader
Date: April 13, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Vader
How could you have posibly entered the Netherworlds without my Dark Cherubs telling me about it? Has the usher to the bridge of Death been asleep again? I'll have him nailed to the wall immediately - with all his twentythree tentacles.
If you just were up to breaking your body (or was it boding your breakings?) I could ahve recommended cheaper methods (and cheaper ones).
Which beer do you actuall prefer and how can you cope with the fact that our beer is sparkling and served cold? Which Schnapps?

The only thing I don't understand is, why on earth (or six feet under) do you want to make a call to some long forgotten egyptian deity? DIAL ISIS? I mean she is the Goddess of Death (mother of Horus who is a downright annoying brat) and I see her quite often - being of Divine Descent myself. The thing is just that this egyptian god-business does not run well lately, and I don't think they have paid their telephone bills. So you wouldn't probably be able to call them on return to UK. Nevertheless, if you think it is neccessary or even evident that Isis knows that you are back, let me know and I'll send the boy with a message.

Or did you mean DIALYSIS?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 02:52PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
hmmm, short brain-span, confused again......... im not as dumb as you look

Date: April 13, 2002 03:03PM
Posted by: japan
I currently am tourist in your netherworlds vader, i like it lots, many japanese tourists get in free. You should watch your border carefully more. Mind you, you keep it wery nise. MANY KODAK MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take home one female dark cherub, i thought they were all men but found this one with very big..er i forgotten the word have...ermm "knockers?!?"

Anyway, glad to be spending your time in my country or the other way round. Im going to the pyublic toliets for some company

Schinjenkei!!!

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Date: April 13, 2002 05:31PM
Posted by: mortal
I too have visited the netherworlds, thanks to some of your extremely dark cherubs I discovered the sadistic joy of body-piercing. As for the icy cold beer, it was delicious and my favourite is DAB <Dortmunder Actien Brewerie> or something like that anyway, I know I drank far too much of it which has of course played havoc with my recollection of events there. Meanwhile back at the airport the metal detectors are going crazy...........

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 13, 2002 06:49PM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
hey i was in Amsterdam around 1993 ;-D

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: April 13, 2002 07:23PM
Nuno -
Amsterdam 1993? I hope you have a good alibi for the 13th of September 1989 or I will have to arrest you. Have you ever been to Lima? No? Then you have probably met my sister, since she hasn't been there, too. (Btw, I will never forget the 13th of September 1989 and so will the cat. She is still all furs and claws everytime she sees a bycicle pump)

wortalmombat -
You got pierced? (If I ask you where you got pierced, I bet the answer wil be: in your country). I know how joyful this is. At least I'm not afraid of getting stabbed anymore. (Et tu Brutus!)

Btw, Dortmunder Aktien Brauerei

(Dear DAB company, my bank . please transfer amount for this advertising at maturity. My account no is "21900418 SSK Hameln". No? You won't? In that case I must say I detest your mixture and rather have a cup of this splendid coffee (preferable the pure coffee left, not the instant coffee).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 07:26PM

Dinsdale!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 08:38PM
[/img]http://www.endoria.net/upload/index.php/1536772810[/img]

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
For Me? Oh, how nice!!
Date: April 13, 2002 08:39PM

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 08:40PM

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 08:52PM
Still problems with Windows XP? I have found some XPerts:

I am afraid this is slowly turning out to be silly. No, I will not do this anymore. I will rather hit my head repeatingly with blunt instruments singing a song about the Bells of St.Mary

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 11:21PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

LESSON LEARNT -

Never ever entitle a subject "For Vader".

Date: April 14, 2002 05:17AM
He said it was mine ... :-(

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 23, 2002 02:57PM
Posted by: Dinga
Aaargh I'm back home! Time for drying out and dial-someones-sis! Sorry I didn't answer your earlier questions Vader, but it was just a spur of the moment job in an internet cafe/pub. Favourite beer is Krombacher, but we were mostly drinking Konig and Detmolder. Unfortunately, Warsteiner plays havoc with my internal organs from brain to bowels, but tastes great! As for the schnapps, anything goes, got to be a bit adventurous while travelling don't you. Anyway, we sneaked back out from the Netherworlds without your dark cherubs noticing due to the fact we were disguised as alcoholic old bag-ladies clutching half drunken bottles of Jaegermeister, and smelling of urine! Honestly though, had a great time, and looking forward to sneaking back some time.
Date: April 23, 2002 07:19PM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
ehehe nops Vader.. it was in the date i've told you..so i prsume i'm elibated!! :-D

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy