Murray Tribute now in MP3

Posted by _Alex_ 
Murray Tribute now in MP3
Date: April 09, 2002 09:16AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Sorry if this comes across as advertising or something... but a few of you were interested in having my Murray Walker Tribute converted to MP3 file format, and now it is done courtesy of the excellent program from: [www.mp3towave.com]

So now the file is only 460k! And you can put it on your Mp3 player or burn it onto a CD and show it off to all your friends :)

Check out my site at: [homepage.ntlworld.com]

P.S. There's a new Gp3 crash video too

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Re: Murray Tribute now in MP3
Date: April 09, 2002 10:08AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah its very very good, as i have said before :D

Date: April 09, 2002 10:33AM
Posted by: Zcott
Alex, have you considered putting the movies into DivX format? They're much smaller than mpegs. The 26mb GP4 preview mpeg was only about 10mb in DivX format. You can download the DivX codec and program (I think it converts to divx, too) from [www.divx.com].
Date: April 09, 2002 10:52AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I have got DivX, but it's so 'kin complicated to encode the videos! Obviously I've spent a lot of time trying to get the best compromise between quality and file size, and I've heard many times that DivX offers the best compression. I'll have a fiddle around with it to see what I can come up with. Unfortunately, most of the videos I've done are done, and I've disposed of the screenshots that I used. I'll give DivX a go.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 09, 2002 02:55PM
Posted by: Pako
Just been listening to the clip,
only one thing to say:
FANTASTIC!!!
Date: April 09, 2002 03:16PM
Posted by: W1lliams
Yes, thanks for an awesome site!!!!!!

David ;-)

[groups.yahoo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy