Made a GP3 movie

Posted by Fincent 
Made a GP3 movie
Date: July 31, 2005 04:02PM
Posted by: Fincent
Hey there

A few months ago when i finished making my fictional carset I had quite a bit of time on my hands...so I thought I'd make a movie for it (why not? lol). It's just under a minute long and has clips from the game and various commentary and stuff. Have a look if ya want and tell me what ya think :).

[freespace.virgin.net]

Many Thanks
-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Re: Made a GP3 movie
Date: July 31, 2005 05:03PM
Posted by: smallyseba
hey Fincent!

good idea to show your carset in a short movie clip! It looks very goot to me! One suggestion to make it even better: the movie's single parts (actions, accidents etc.) are a bit too short, so that one cannot follow everything that happens.... but just a suggestion :-) Good work!
Date: July 31, 2005 09:24PM
Posted by: Giancarlo Minardi
Excellent little video but can I ask how you made it into such a small file? I tried to capture video from gp3 with fraps and it was an absurd file size! Thanks!
Date: July 31, 2005 09:26PM
Posted by: Briere
Use VirtualDub and compress with DivX
Date: August 03, 2005 09:33PM
Posted by: MikeCUK28
That video rocks mate. Its so frantic and has some awesome Murray moments!
Date: August 04, 2005 03:52PM
Posted by: Fincent
Thanks for the comments guys :). I used a Vegas movie maker (cant remember the exact name of since i've not used it for months but it had an orange logo, lol) and saved it as a "wmv" movie. The quality you get on those is amazing and they're quite small file size too. I tried fraps on my pc but it couldnt handle it and I was getting a constant PO of like 500%! lol, so i had to resort to the other method of holding down F11 in game and then using Jasc Animation shop to make it into an avi file...takes hours, lol.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: August 04, 2005 08:51PM
Posted by: MikeCUK28
Well it was worth it, i thought it was great.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy