Bogotà, Columbia + BC2004 (Gp31.13) available here

Posted by R_Scandura 
Hi
I just uploaded a quick beta of a columbian track located in Bogotà (I read that it's not operational anymore...).
Also I uploaded the Bigcity 2004 for Gp3 1.13, reproducing the layout on the 2003 project (needed for the jams so).

Both tracks are available here:
[utenti.lycos.it]

bye

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2005 01:10AM by R_Scandura.
Columbia x Colombia, here we go again ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for your works, Scandura.
jejejeje...Thanxs Roberto, I guess it should be Tocancipa, but it's operational

could be the Ricardo mejia Autodrome?? this is the "world class" one who existed some years ago.

Nigel Senna

----------------------------

Just note USA doesn't like F1 (since 1981)

Hungarian GP, 1997. Last laps just when damon's problems had just begun:
(Louise Goodman has just reported that Damon Hill was on the radio with Tom Walkinshaw)
Murray: "How do they do that, Martin? How does a man talk calmly and especially to his team boss, when Damon in the situation he's in?"
Martin: "Well, you press a little button on the steering wheel and start talking, Murray. There's a little speaker in the front of your crash helmet...";)
(excerpted from the "Brundle's Quote Central")
@ Supersonic
Everywhere I read 'Columbia' in english, maybe 'Colombia' is in spanish like it is in italian....
one point for me this time ;)

@ Calimbo & Nigel Senna
It's not Tocancipa. Look for 'Autodromo de Colombia'.
Honestly I really don't know if this is called also Ricardo mejia Autodrome.

CYA :)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2005 01:39AM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Everywhere I read 'Columbia' in english, maybe
> 'Colombia' is in spanish like it is in italian....
>
> one point for me this time

From England I can happily say we use "Colombia". Probably the Americans use "Columbia" just to use some of the "u's" that they leave out of other words. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
We Americans spell the country with an "o" and use "u" in the names of many American cities (for example, Columbia, Missouri).
yup, I like this Columbia-gate, ;)
In my dictionary I read Columbia, could it be so the american english? Is there a place where it's called Columbia? Pleeease!!! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy