Magny Cours

Posted by calimbo 
Magny Cours
Date: June 22, 2005 07:19AM
Posted by: calimbo
Where can i find, or can someone please make a magny-cours track, with the latest layout, please?

I was giving it a go, but i failed.

Re: Magny Cours
Date: June 22, 2005 12:05PM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Belini
Date: June 23, 2005 12:10AM
I guess i'm not the only one who can't play some of Belini's tracks, and that's why i'm asking

Date: June 23, 2005 12:52AM
Posted by: hoppus
hehehe that's true calimbo, belini tracks looks amazing but my celeron 800 is too "weak" hhehehe.. Hope somebody can work on it!
Date: June 23, 2005 02:07AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
I think there is a 2004 Magny-Cours by abcdefg, but... you know.

Maybe it would be better to use a 2001/2002 version as base to try out the new layout, and ask authorization to belini to use his layout as a reference. :)
Date: June 23, 2005 06:14PM
And how about Hockenheim and hungaroring? What happened with PatrickF1 and Roberto Scandura? Their tracks are good

Date: June 23, 2005 08:25PM
Posted by: hoppus
The Hockenheim and hungaroring tracks are very good, but the cc line of Hockenheim is weird in some turns... is there any way to ask belini's authorizaton and use his tracks and make them playable for old PCs? I don't know how to edit tracks but some people could try it if possible..
Date: June 23, 2005 08:35PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
The new Hockenheim of the track pack 2002 is very good IMHO.
For Hungaroring I recommend the 2003 version by Cesc.
Both should work normally with my md's and in debug mode.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy