Minardi PS05 W.I.P

Posted by calimbo 
Minardi PS05 W.I.P
Date: June 10, 2005 08:25AM
Posted by: calimbo
Hi people, is been a while since the last time i posted a screenshot here, and now i bring you my latest work: The Minardi PS05 WIP...I've only done the Sidepods, To be done are the top of the sidepods, front wing and some small things on the nose. Tell me what you think of it (I hope some of you say it's crap!!!=P).

Other News:

* The Malaysian GP cars are all uploaded. I don't know why the rest of them have not been released yet.

* The Baharini GP cars are ready as well, not uploaded yet, cause if i do so, then nobody will download the other cars.

* The San Marino GP cars are ready as well, except for the Minardi PS05, car i'm working on right now. Hopefully, I'll start the next cars really soon.

Thanxs for your time!

Re: Minardi PS05 W.I.P
Date: June 10, 2005 12:33PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
its curvey!!!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: June 10, 2005 03:16PM
Posted by: matthew13666
looks brillaint
Date: June 10, 2005 11:24PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Great as always.

I think you could upload the cars in GP packs, I mean, a zip for the Malaysian GP cars, another for Bahrain and so on. It would be easier to everyone! :)
Date: June 11, 2005 02:44AM
Posted by: calimbo
What do you think of Super's proposal?. Is it better like that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2005 02:46AM by calimbo.
Date: June 11, 2005 03:59AM
Posted by: Fer
Yep, packs are welcome
Aaa superb as usual
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy