Noticed a GPxPatch prob

Posted by Fincent 
Noticed a GPxPatch prob
Date: May 15, 2005 01:54AM
Posted by: Fincent
Heya there

I just completed watching a 100% distance race...in 20 lap sections every day that is, lol. And thats where the problem is...after loading up the game to continue the race I noticed that the pitstop counter had been reset. The counter I am on about is the one that you can see by pressing "9" and getting the standings/laptimes overlay.

I know its not a major problem as it is and GPx-Patch is prolly the most useful add-on ever but maybe it could be one less bug for when the next release comes out? :)
-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Re: Noticed a GPxPatch prob
Date: May 15, 2005 12:38PM
Posted by: matthew13666
have never noticed that issue as when i view a GP i make sure i have time to view the entire GP in 1 sitting.

However i have noticed a different bug. This is when i've been racing in the GP3WF1L and when i finish the race. i pause and run the replay to the flag to get my race total time and fastest lap.

Once i've got these i exit to the options menu save these and then return the the game to exit out properly.

However when i return the race time i wrote down and saved doesn't match the one up on the results screen before the game exits to the reace results or after when i check the full race standings.

I'm not sure if this is GPx or the actual game that is at fault but it would be good to see this fixed (if it's GPx)
Date: May 15, 2005 04:14PM
Posted by: Eagle
@Fincent...

its currently a bug in GPx...however, if you load a saved game (quickrace, non-championship race or whatever), and you do a replay FIRST, then all the relevant pitstops should be displayed.

Assuming you are using GPxPatch 3.91 of course :)
Date: May 16, 2005 02:13AM
Posted by: Briere
matthew13666 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GP3WF1L

lol, I didnt know this one ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy