suckers (continued, ffs)

Posted by jkronin 
suckers (continued, ffs)
Date: April 05, 2002 04:16AM
Posted by: jkronin
jesus christ. you guys know how to waste bandwidth,

My point was that so many wankers drive with different addons and modified cars and God knows what, that not many of us can freaking compare laptimes.

before comparing laptimes one must always start with the whole freaking episode of :

what GPxPatch? whats you bhp, what physics, what ,what ,what.

In the old days with GP2 at least there were a few guys sticking to the standard bhp and physics so we can race each other.

i mean a guy doing 1:14's 15's in brazil? fine if its done with GP3 1.13 I salute him, he's my god then.

Bottom line : when submitting times please tell me if you used any nitros.

Get my point?

ah yeah and here comes the thread with some sarcasm and "lol" and guys buying tentacles at a shop that does not exist.
Re: suckers (continued, ffs)
Date: April 05, 2002 04:43AM
Posted by: Timm
It does exist, it's down the High Street next to Mcdonalds.

They had an Open day last year where you could try all the stock.

They called it " Day of the Tentacle"
Date: April 05, 2002 05:35AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Yep, here it comes.... "LOL!!!!!!"

Seriously tho the fact that you ended ur post with that comment shows that even you know how badly ur trying to get ur message across. I personally agree with you, I dislike seeing people posting times and saying how good they are when they've gone and edited stuff themselves. However, I don't see the need to include terms like "wankers" and "suckers" in ur posts about it. It's solely because of that that these "bandwith wasting" replies have come about.

Date: April 05, 2002 05:38AM
Posted by: Zcott
What tends to get done is that people will have a personalized, edited, mega-changed around GP3 (2000) but *also* an out of the box copy of the game installed on another HDD partition or even on the same one. Then that copy is used for leagues or whatnot.
Date: April 05, 2002 06:21AM
Posted by: chris
Zcott's right, thats what most people do.

In fact if you enter leagues or whatever there are rules, ie use gpxpatch 2.21, rh's 2002 carset, 810bhp etc. This way everyone has the same situation before they start. I think you can check their bhp using cmagic but I never got into that, so I don't know.

As I say, leagues are the way to go if you want to compare laps fairly. However, when you arrive I suggest you don't call them a bunch of wankers or suckers- its generally a bad move.

Chris J
Date: April 05, 2002 06:32AM
Posted by: mortal
Thankyou Mika, and to the rest of you for the really excellent pisstake ;-) I love a good laugh, case closed :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 05, 2002 07:08AM
Posted by: jkronin
thank youmortalwombat wrote:
Date: April 05, 2002 04:58PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

mortal wombat wrote a little more than that.....

Date: April 05, 2002 05:08PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy