mysterious 2003 CARSET

Posted by Speed_Addict 
mysterious 2003 CARSET
Date: April 23, 2005 12:42AM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Hi
I read something about Tijl Deutekom's 2003 carset at EMAC's site (even saw some screenshots, too). Since Ralph Hummerich unfortunately stopped making liveries after the 2002 season I reckon that mysterious Tijl's carset to be the next best thing :)
Has it ever been published? If so, can someone point me to where can I download it from?

Although I'd searched the internet thru and thru and still wasn't able to find it anywhere, I haven't given up hope just yet.
Please say you have it, someone :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2005 12:43AM by Speed_Addict.
Re: mysterious 2003 CARSET
Date: April 23, 2005 12:48AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Just looking at the Emac pages it seems like the WIP shots were as far as this project ever reached. These shots were dater May 8th and the next news was Jan 4th the following year. :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 23, 2005 12:57AM
Posted by: András Vincze
I talked with Tijl, and it seems that this set will never be finished! :(

Best's
András Vincze

[vgpxhd.uw.hu]
Date: April 23, 2005 01:49AM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Well try to convince him to at least release a part of it :)
Liveries, would be nice to have.

I'm hesitating to contact him myself. For some reason he's obviously chosen not to publish any part of that un-finished carset so I presume he would be unwilling to share it via e-mail or something.
But it would be great for anybody if he would choose to release liveries from that carset as a special collection, something like Bojan Tarticchio's fantasy cars
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy