New Hockenheim / Track editor

Posted by cesar 
New Hockenheim / Track editor
Date: March 25, 2005 04:43PM
Posted by: cesar
Hi everybody,

I got Ricardo's 2002 HW Hockenheim track for GP3 1.13 but there are two things that I would like to change. So first of all: is there perhaps a newer version of this track available?
if not: I have the Track Editor (by Hoad), and I really tried now for several hours (including the known tutorials in the web), but I don't know how to change:

1) there's a bug on some meters of the track where is no white line on the left (only grass and ashalt, that's not pretty....), where do I tell the prog to put the line or is there another prob?

2) the first turn (Nordkurve) there is not a safety zone as it is in reality, so how do I change this?

3) Can I remove ALL fences?

I really hope that there is someone who is good in TE and can tell it to me in a few words.

THANK YOU !!

cesar

Re: New Hockenheim / Track editor
Date: March 25, 2005 04:47PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
no have any new version...

Date: March 25, 2005 05:26PM
Posted by: wvdriel
You can use the hockenheimtrack in the 2002 trackpack that one is ok. Otherwise theres belinis hockenheim. Those are the best tracks but may not work in Gp3 113
Date: March 28, 2005 05:25PM
Posted by: patrickF1
Hi, I have update Hockenheim02 from Matti Laitinen to 04, whit adverts, objet and textures from the superb Hockenheim04 from Belini. I wait only for the permission of Belini and Matti for the publication.
PatrickF1
Date: March 28, 2005 06:14PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
good news patrick!

any chance for 2005 tracks??????

Date: March 28, 2005 11:00PM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
@Patrick: with that info there is only Barcelona & Magny-Cours from the 04 season!Matti´s version is better than the Ricardo Lampert version?I guess it will be very hard or even impossible to contact Matti!Any news or intetions about doing 05 version tracks?
Date: March 30, 2005 11:51AM
Hi Patrick,

great idea to work on a new Hockenheim (I've been there several times, so I'm very interested in this track). You know, I found Ricardo's not that good as Matti's, but in Matti's there is an even bigger bug (at least for me), as the race hangs/stopps nearly every time at the "spitzkehre" (after parabolica) and I don't know why.
So did you have this bug also/found a solution??

Anyway I'm really looking forward to your great work, where will I find it?

greetings
cesar
Date: April 02, 2005 03:41PM
Posted by: patrickF1
HI,unfortunately for the players of Gp3 1.13, have bad news, I have not succeeded in contacting Matti and I have had the dissent from Belini, cause the bad blood between them. I hope that a possible appeal can let change idea to Belini.
@cesar if you wont i can send for test.
Date: April 02, 2005 04:18PM
@Patrick: Why don´t you try to change the Ricardo Lampert version?Didn´t you have to ask his permission to change SPA 2002 to 2004?I´m sure he will let you change his hockemheim version!Anyway could you please send to me for testing the 2004 version of the alerady made track to aborc2000@yahoo.com.br.
Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2005 09:59PM by Addicted On GPXSeries.
Date: April 02, 2005 04:21PM
Posted by: drafi5
@ patrickF1
I would like to test it too, could you please send it to: drafi5@gmx.de.
Thanks in advance.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: April 03, 2005 06:33AM
Posted by: sté
@ patrickF1

its too bad the track will never see daylight so too speak, because i'm a big fan of your works.
so if you like me to test it too , send it too stefaan_seys@skynet.
thanks a lot an keep up the good work.
Date: April 03, 2005 01:03PM
Posted by: belini
patrickF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HI,unfortunately for the players of Gp3 1.13, have
> bad news, I have not succeeded in contacting Matti
> and I have had the dissent from Belini, cause the
> bad blood between them. I hope that a possible
> appeal can let change idea to Belini.
> @cesar if you wont i can send for test.

this makes me sound bad where perhaps the full facts that matti used to
rip off my (pieters - grandprix2.com) carsets in gp2 days by just replacing
my sig with his is just typical of the man, we did get our revenge by getting
his site closed until he removed the carsets, there's no excuse for ripping
people off.

pk

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

Date: April 03, 2005 04:24PM
Posted by: drafi5
@ patrickF1:
Thank you very much for that great track, I hope that it will be published.

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: April 03, 2005 05:52PM
@Belini: Should patrick just screw it up and forget about Matti?And would you authorize the publication of the track?What´s it gonna be?
In time: your Bahrein track for GP3 1.13 is amazing.I downloaded it only yesterday,because i thought it would hit an huge PO,but didn´t!Great job of yours,as usual!Maybe you are a little bit tired,or focused on the GP4 conversions,but i will ask it anyway: couldn´t you just make Hockenheim and Magny-Cours for GP3 1.13/2000,without being the GP4 conversion?
Date: April 03, 2005 06:39PM
@Patrick: Amazing!Stunning!Awsome!Great job as usual!Your Hockenheim is amazing!But has some fences issues/flaws,as follows:

Date: April 03, 2005 07:06PM
Posted by: belini
Addicted On GPXSeries Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Belini: Should patrick just screw it up and
> forget about Matti?And would you authorize the
> publication of the track?What´s it gonna be?
> In time: your Bahrein track for GP3 1.13 is
> amazing.I downloaded it only yesterday,because i
> thought it would hit an huge PO,but didn´t!Great
> job of yours,as usual!Maybe you are a little bit
> tired,or focused on the GP4 conversions,but i will
> ask it anyway: couldn´t you just make Hockenheim
> and Magny-Cours for GP3 1.13/2000,without being
> the GP4 conversion?

maybe it would be a good idea if folks asked before they used then the time wouldn't be wasted.
it takes a hell of a lot of time making these tracks so no.

when you spend a lot of time making things and then someone not only rips off
your work, but tells you to go stuff yourself when you ask them
to remove them, you can understand why I have no time for matti.

primarily I make tracks for myself, there's no incentive for me to make gp3
compatible tracks, I don't even have gp3 installed ,gp32k is more flexible
and a better all round product and is still available to buy.

as for the po, if you have an nvidia based video card then you'll find a massive improvement
around 60% po using either 29.42 and 40.42 drivers

1999 takagi

2000 irvine

2001 schumacher

2002 montoya

2003 raikkonen

2004 baumgartner

2005 albers

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

Date: April 03, 2005 08:26PM
@Belini: What i meant with screw up was that since Matti seems to be "disapeared" from the communitty,Patrick is unable to contact him,right?
Let´s say Patrick ask permission to use the Ricardo Lampert version and Ricardo let him use,would authorize the publication?
I just want to ask one thing: the people who already have the track(including me)may send it to the other wich asks for that,so what´s the difference between that and publishing the track?Or should i just say no to the people whom might ask me,in some kind of respect with your work?I guess that´s a little bit unfair,since i asked for it and got it.Or should people only ask and receive it from the author?
Please show us your point of view about this.
Date: April 05, 2005 10:18AM
hi Patrick again,

as I see you did a really good and hard work on Hockenheimring, as I even see the "Oberrang" of the Südkurve!!
I found solutions for all the probs I had with trackeditor, my opinion now: Ricardo's track which has its roots in Matti's looks much better (ads and so on), but it's not more stable at the spitzkehre, and: it's not that realistic in Nordkurve (no safety zone, slower to drive) and in Motodrom (last three turns too slow). So he changed this part of the track into the old one before 2002 (why?), although Matti already had changed this correctly. I do not know much about the personal probs that you all mentioned, but if we talk only about the track it's surely better to take Matti's track if you want to work on a real up-to-date-Hockenheim (as you, Patrick did).
Yes, I would be VERY happy if you could send the track to torben_maier@web.de

thank you and greetings
cesar
Date: April 05, 2005 12:14PM
Posted by: smallyseba
@Patrick again:

Hi could you please send me the new Hockeheim verson for testing, too? One thing I did not yet understand: does it work with gp3 1.13 or gp3 2k or both? thanks in advance!

smallyseba
Date: April 06, 2005 07:12PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi
can someone send me the R. Lampert 2002 Hockenheim please?
I have the M. Latinen one (in the Tpack) and one by Roman Mika but can't find this Ricardo's one. Never noticed it.

Thanks!
cya

-------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy