Editing Performance Data Using GP3 Edit 1.13

Posted by LatexFanClub 
Editing Performance Data Using GP3 Edit 1.13
Date: April 02, 2002 01:46PM
Posted by: LatexFanClub
I need a little help changing the performance of the drivers & cars. I'm running GP3Edit 1.13 and GP3 1.13 with GPxPatch 2.03

Basically no matter what I do to the different values for engine horsepower, driver ability and consistency I always get all drivers qualifying very close together apparently in some random fashion, bearing no relation whatsoever to what the performance calculator in GP3Edit tells me.

I've checked that the game defaults to using the performance levels indicated by the values I've exported from GP3 Edit, but the actual performance of the drivers & cars in the game bears it out in no way whatsoever, even if I move some values to their extremes.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Keith C.
Re: Editing Performance Data Using GP3 Edit 1.13
Date: April 02, 2002 05:11PM
Posted by: LS.
try downloading a custom version of team performances from the downloads section of this site.

you did'nt say which seasonal performances you were after, i assume if your runnig the 2002 carsets then you'll be after the same perfomances.

theres a few available, but if you can wait, there'll be a complete package from ralph hummerich and co including correct drivers for the 2002 season, performance and possiblt physics

but you'll have to wait like the rest of us for those :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 03, 2002 11:28AM
Posted by: matt
is your gp3 decrypted?if not the perfomance data from gp3edit will not work
Date: April 03, 2002 11:30AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

If gp3.exe is decrypted the trying to export data will corrupt the exe

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 03, 2002 11:31AM
Posted by: matt
is your gp3 decrypted?if not the perfomance data from gp3edit will not work,also check ability range on perfomance calculator,if set at a high amount i.e. anything over 100, the positions of drivers can change very drastically.normally i have the ability ranges around 10-15 so the performance is pretty much spot on.
Date: April 05, 2002 10:22AM
Posted by: LatexFanClub
Hi,

Thanks for the contributions everyone I've sorted it now - I was running GP3Video which creates the alternative gp3v.exe, then running GP3 through GPxPatch which was pointing at this, rather than the gp3.exe I was editing.

Cheers,

Keith Collantine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy