Posted by SuperSonic 
2005 F1 background pictures
Date: February 26, 2005 11:00PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Is anyone going to make it this year?
Re: 2005 F1 background pictures
Date: February 27, 2005 10:33AM
Posted by: matthew13666
give them time. the F1 teams have only just finalized their line-ups. I'm sure that there is someon working on this but they were awaiting the final driver annoucements.
Date: February 27, 2005 04:26PM
Gabriele (gap) has made the background pictures for the last seasons. I'd like to know if he (or someone else) is going to make it again. Anyway, I already chose some photos, but have no clue on how to edit them, I mean removing site logos, etc.
I'd like to help to make this work or, if it is not going to be made, I think I'll need some help.
Thanks.
Date: February 27, 2005 09:50PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Exactly what kind of pictures re you after? I mean, obviously high resolution, but would 800x600 be preferable to 1024x768?

Also, what is the deal with copywrite issues? I assume that you request permission from the copywrite owners (which would need to be granted) before publishing such work...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: February 27, 2005 10:57PM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
I agree with matthew we should wait for the season "real" start."GAP" usually the 2 or 3 first races to release his first set of BG images and at least last year he did an update of some images by mid season (until canada?).I guess we should wait but, anyway Supersonic could you send or tell me from where did you get these images i can edit them for you maybe.Send as .jpg please!
Date: February 27, 2005 11:11PM
The images should be 800x600.
I just took some pictures from the most known F1 sites. All of them with the same purpose of the correspondent menu (you know what I mean...)
I have 20 photos now. And, of course, I'll wait some races to get the other +60.
Or not, if someone's gonna help me.
Addicted, contact me via msn: supersonicgp3@hotmail.com
Date: February 28, 2005 01:57AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
F1 live has nice pictures from the pre season tests, including car launches.
And you can dowload high resolution pics from the same site. And they've got a lot!
Date: February 28, 2005 06:15AM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
@PIQUET FAN: You´re right,but since last year f1live allows you to see for free only the first half of their pictures sets.So probably we got to get struggle with these free sets for those who wants to do that.
@Supersonic: I´ll talk to you.
Date: March 05, 2005 06:52PM
Posted by: gap177
I plan on releasing a set shortly after the Malaysian GP.

Glenn(Cdn)
Date: March 21, 2005 10:17PM
Posted by: gap177
Hi guys!!!,,,,,my first menu background pictures for the 2005 season are now available at my website [groups.msn.com] or you can wait till they become available at grandprixgames.com
I will try and update after each grand prix.Hope you enjoy.

Glenn(Cdn)
Date: March 22, 2005 08:04PM
ouch.

THANK YOU.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy